Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Rick Scott Gets An Earful
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXYzgTLoQjY

Quick question...how would you have tried to handle this lady if you were Governor?

I would have told her to go back to her shanties Shooter McGavin style.
too lazy to look. did she steal the show ?

This feels like de ja vu.
"When poor people like us need health services, you cut 'em!"

What is a poor person doing with a nice laptop and $6 coffee?  Any why would a 20 year old need all these "health services"?  She probably wants to become a dude and wants Rick to pay for it. 

Quote: Any why would a 20 year old need all these "health services"? t. 

Got have my free baby killins.
I see a woman who wants something for free without actually working for it. Curious if she has her Clinton/Sanders 2016 sticker on her bike yet.

I have nothing of substance to add. I'd just like to congratulate this on being the 666th thread in the political subforum. Truly, we have all reached the depths of hell, and we did it together! Smile
Quote:I see a woman who wants something for free without actually working for it. Curious if she has her Clinton/Sanders 2016 sticker on her bike yet.
Considering she's a self-described anarchist, I'm guessing she's feeling the Bern.  Of course, just looking at her, she's probably feeling the burn as well.  Hygiene doesn't really appear to be a priority for her.
Quote:Considering she's a self-described anarchist, I'm guessing she's feeling the Bern.  Of course, just looking at her, she's probably feeling the burn as well.  Hygiene doesn't really appear to be a priority for her.
Man, I love insults. They really are effective in getting points across.
Quote:Man, I love insults. They really are effective in getting points across.
The last bastion of sad, old, and angry people. It's all the know and all they respect. Hence the rise of trump. 

Quote:Man, I love insults. They really are effective in getting points across.
Google her. 

Nothing I said would be considered an insult as far as she's concerned.  She'd probably wear it like a badge of honor.

Quote:The last bastion of sad, old, and angry people. It's all the know and all they respect. Hence the rise of trump. 

I'm not sad, angry, or a Trump supporter, so thanks for the dime store analysis. 
Rick Scott looks like someone you would see in your nightmares. He has your stereotypical politician's glare and smile with the appearance of Voldo from Soul Calibur.

[Image: 5567117710_a52d58ca59_z.jpg]
Quote:"When poor people like us need health services, you cut 'em!"

What is a poor person doing with a nice laptop and $6 coffee?  Any why would a 20 year old need all these "health services"?  She probably wants to become a dude and wants Rick to pay for it. 
Just because it's hypocritical doesn't mean it's not true. 
Quote:This feels like de ja vu.

You can say that again.
The rise of Trump?

Have you seen the liberal supporters rioting anywhere Trump goes?  If this were the Republican party doing the exact same thing you would be losing your mind on the way they are handling themselves.  Throwing eggs at women, sucker punching others.

If that were the Republican party doing the same thing, I would be ashamed.

Quote:Google her. 

Nothing I said would be considered an insult as far as she's concerned.  She'd probably wear it like a badge of honor.

I'm not sad, angry, or a Trump supporter, so thanks for the dime store analysis. 
I didn't say you were a trump supporter so thanks for the complete lack of reading comprehension. 
Sigh... we've already covered this topic.

An angry liberal female (though we don't know if that's how she self-identifies) went on a screaming tirade at Governor Scott about how "poor people" like her can't afford health insurance in a Starbucks while doing whatever it is she does on her laptop.  Did I miss anything?

To answer the OP's question, I would have done the same thing.  Look at her like she's crazy and just left.

Quote:I didn't say you were a trump supporter so thanks for the complete lack of reading comprehension. 
My reading comprehension is perfectly fine.  You inferred it with your "hence the rise of Trump" comment, but play coy all you want.  You were wrong on all counts, so I wouldn't expect anything else.
Pages: 1 2