Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bowanko twitter Rant
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That's hilarious!

I personally think Bowanko won with his last tweet lol
I guess Bowanko like John Cena lol

He got owned
Seen that.

Anyone see the video Fowler put up on instagram of his friend rolling a blunt in the back of his Bentley? Deleted it a few hours afterwards.
Quote:Seen that.

Anyone see the video Fowler put up on instagram of his friend rolling a blunt in the back of his Bentley? Deleted it a few hours afterwards.

Uh oh................................
To be honest, I am not really sure what drove Bowanko to his initial tweet. I have been to the Durham baseball park and it is actually pretty nice.

I mean what Little League stadium looks like this?

[Image: 10533752_10152500635933908_7346962348266...7o4hjl.jpg]

Linemen aren't known for their IQ.

He went to UVA. He's used to losing.
Quote:I personally think Bowanko won with his last tweet lol
I think he was just trying to save a little face after getting... how do the kids say it, pwnd?
Quote:Seen that.

link? proof. story? anyone caught wind of it besides you? lol
Quote:Linemen aren't known for their IQ.

Actually, offensive linemen are the smartest players. They score highest on the wonderlich test.
Quote:Actually, offensive linemen are the smartest players. They score highest on the wonderlich test.

Yeah I bet he scored high on the Brain ButtGas U finals
Quote:He went to UVA. He's used to losing.

dang, now we're losing twitter battles

in the later rounds we need to focus on dudes that can win these twitter battles.

Quote:link? proof. story? anyone caught wind of it besides you? lol

Yeah it was going around twitter,havn't seen it anywhere else.
When will people learn; you can't throw down when you're a Jag. At least not yet...hopefully.
Quote:When will people learn; you can't throw down when you're a Jag. At least not yet...hopefully.

#becausejaguars
Quote:When will people learn; you can't throw down when you're a Jag. At least not yet...hopefully.

I often question why people "twit".  I guess it's the newest greatest thing.
Pages: 1 2