Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Will Jack be allowed at the mandatory OTAs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I know he's not there now due to the graduation rule. From what I understand, UCLA ends June 10th.

Does this mean he's allowed to jump into OTAs after the 10th? Our last voluntary OTA is the 10th with the mandatory dates being the 14th-16th.

Being that he'll officially be graduated by then, will we be able to see him on the 14th or is he locked out of the "Phase 3" offseason stuff due to some technicality?

Yes, I read he will report back to Jacksonville for the 14th-16h June minicamp.

Good deal. I figured he would be but hadn't heard anything one way or the other.

It will be good to have him back. From the sounds it, he is itching bad to get back to Jax and get to work.

Telvin and Jack Davis...

... orrrr, Telvin Poz Jack.
Talk about a rule that needs to change.

Sorry didn't know if anyone had posted this but I see on Jack's twitter page that he will be back in Jacksonville tomorrow night.  Can't wait for him to get on the field next week!

It's funny.. I keep reading and hearing that the defense is flying around, making plays, gelling together, playing fast, but then keep forgetting that Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack aren't even out there.... I hope it all clicks!
Quote:It's funny.. I keep reading and hearing that the defense is flying around, making plays, gelling together, playing fast, but then keep forgetting that Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack aren't even out there.... I hope it all clicks!

Definitely a good sign.
Quote:Sorry didn't know if anyone had posted this but I see on Jack's twitter page that he will be back in Jacksonville tomorrow night.  Can't wait for him to get on the field next week!

Yep -- He's coming back for the Putt & Crawl @ Jax Beach on Saturday !!
Quote:It's funny.. I keep reading and hearing that the defense is flying around, making plays, gelling together, playing fast, but then keep forgetting that Jalen Ramsey and Myles Jack aren't even out there.... I hope it all clicks!

Same here, I can only imagine what it's going to look like with those 2 in the mix. I have genuine excitement for the defense this year, much like I did for the offense last year.
Quote:Definitely a good sign.

I would be willing to bet we saw similar things written last year.
Tishaun Gipson may be the biggest reason for this. Sounds like got a good one. 
Quarterbacks are definitely going to have much smaller windows to try and fit the ball into this coming year against this defense and the SPEED.....

Can't wait to see him on the field Wednesday at the stadium.
Yay for schools running on the quarter system!

Quote:Quarterbacks are definitely going to have much smaller windows to try and fit the ball into this coming year against this defense and the SPEED.....

I love that Blake has said he already has noticed tighter windows even in practice. Only going to help his accuracy
Can't wait to see Jack it Teal covering linebackers.
If Myles Jack was stuck on a roof, would you help Myles Jack off?
Quote:If Myles Jack was stuck on a roof, would you help Myles Jack off?

Of course! I'd lend him a hand.
Pages: 1 2