Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A Thanks to all of the Moderators
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After traversing through many threads and posts, you guys and gals receive so much flak for a bunch of nonsensical things - for the most part. While there are a bunch of differing viewpoints when it comes to many topics, from our beloved Jaguars to politics, I just wanted to set all of that aside and make an appreciation thread. 

Thanks for doing what you ladies and gent's do and here's to hoping that this official Jaguars MB stays where it is for a very, very long time.

Go Jags!

:thanks:  Banana

Quote:After traversing through many threads and posts, you guys and gals receive so much flak for a bunch of nonsensical things - for the most part. While there are a bunch of differing viewpoints when it comes to many topics, from our beloved Jaguars to politics, I just wanted to set all of that aside and make an appreciation thread. 

Thanks for doing what you ladies and gent's do and here's to hoping that this official Jaguars MB stays where it is for a very, very long time.

Go Jags!

...and if it doesn't, we will have to resort to speaking to other humans, like face to face in real life!! :yes:
Quote:...and if it doesn't, we will have to resort to speaking to other humans, like face to face in real life!! :yes:
And pigeon carriers for those of you across the pond.
Quote:And pigeon carriers for those of you across the pond.

Absolutely! 
Quote:And pigeon carriers for those of you across the pond.

Great...three posts in and this thread has already gone to the birds!
Quote:Great...three posts in and this thread has already gone to the birds!
It only took four posts for the bunny to point that out… 

:yes:
Quote:It only took four posts for the bunny to point that out… 

:yes:

Bad Bunny!!
Quote:Great...three posts in and this thread has already gone to the birds!

....yeah, we're slacking, right?
Quote:After traversing through many threads and posts, you guys and gals receive so much flak for a bunch of nonsensical things - for the most part. While there are a bunch of differing viewpoints when it comes to many topics, from our beloved Jaguars to politics, I just wanted to set all of that aside and make an appreciation thread.

Go Jags!

:thanks: Banana

Sorry, but the warning point stays.
Quote:Sorry, but the warning point stays.

Like the bruises it will fade in time.
Moderators, schmoderators.

Go Jags!

Stop being such a Richard Buttkiss

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://postimg.org/image/g871oibor/'>[Image: 192743108_28235bf80b.jpg]</a>

Go Jags!

This is not cool. Not a classy move at all, dude. You know they haven't even told RJ that he's fired yet, right? Kinda tasteless to be gunning for his job like this when he's still got the badge.
Quote:This is not cool. Not a classy move at all, dude. You know they haven't even told RJ that he's fired yet, right? Kinda tasteless to be gunning for his job like this when he's still got the badge.

lol...wut?
Quote:lol...wut?

I think he knows something you don't know!! :whistling:
Quote:lol...wut?

[Image: youre-fired-ahahaha.jpg]
praise mod.

Quote:praise mod dom.
A couple of them could have their heads paraded down 34th Street on Thanksgiving morning. They get enough praise from themselves.
Quote:praise mod.
Beat me to it.

PRAISE MOD!

Pages: 1 2