Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: A Cinderella Story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Officially crowned offseason champs, two years in a row!

I heard this last year, swallowed it last year, threw it up and had my face rubbed in it last year.

This year i shall remain cold and cynical even if we manage to get oj howard in the first and fornette in the second
Soup or Bowl

as Trump would say: FAKE NEWS.

I'll believe it when I see it

[Image: Bill_Murray_Caddyshack2.gif]

Until the offensive line is fixed I see another one of those 3-5 win seasons approaching. I do have faith it will be addressed in the draft though. Trade downs would be a godsend for the team to sure up the line, but they rarely happen for a reason.
[Image: mdFp5e.gif]

[Image: 8ca093d5c7e50d81659a8f4dc77461b9.jpg]

Yeldon is a bruiser?
Can't get that excited anymore. Been duped by the hype way too much before; when nothing is for certain. But I hope this is the year we turn it around. I'm tired of being the laughing stock of the league.....
Quote:I heard this last year, swallowed it last year, threw it up and had my face rubbed in it last year.

This year i shall remain cold and cynical even if we manage to get oj howard in the first and fornette in the second

The chances of that happening is about as slim as getting Ramsey in the 1st and Jack in the 2nd.
Quote:Yeldon is a bruiser?

Yeah i heard he bruises pretty easily.
No hype this year please

j don't recall yeldon ever breaking a tackle
Does this mean the Jags players get glass slippers to wear?

Schein loves the Jags.
Quote:Schein loves the Jags.
If we could string together even a 5 game win streak I think everyone outside of our division would love the Jags.
Quote:Does this mean the Jags players get glass slippers to wear?

And fairy godmothers and mean sisters, too.
Lolz. This thread has me laughing. Feel like Coughlin is the closest thing we have to a fairy Godmother
Pages: 1 2