Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Chris Berman retiring after 2016 season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For most of his early career, Berman was a favorite of mine.

However, I grew weary of his blatant anti Jaguars bias.

Later, Berman.

Goodbye fat baldy
Mass exodus at ESPN.

I can't shake that creepy video of him flirting with the makeup lady. That's how I'll always remember Berman.

ESPN's Sunday morning NFL coverage has been on the morphine drip for years. NFL Network is much more entertaining.
Sad his favorite player Curtis his favorite Martin
Berman has been off his game for a while now. Hopefully Trey Wingo gets that seat for the NFL shows.

I will say though that Berman and Tom Jackson's NFL Primetime show was the best highlight show that I can remember.

This is about 15 years too late.

What a shame. He was a great golf commentator.

Said nobody, ever.

Excellent video out there called "The Drunk Chris Berman" out there on Youtube if anyone hasn't seen it. I won't post it because of the language, but it's a beautiful piece of work by an excellent commentator.

Glad that piece of trash is finally leaving.
Just retiring from ESPN
He's been regressing for years and it's long past due that he retires but for those of us who are old enough to remember, Berman was an innovator and changed the way sports was presented to the public.  Before him, all you had was local news sports anchors who were dry as toast.  He made it fun to read the sports news. 

Thank god. Now how about Cris collinsworth? Let's get him out of there too.
That also means no more home run derby I hope? SEE YA

Eh... I like his commentary and the "he... will... go... all... the... WAY" thing.

**only official NFL videos are allowed**

I thought he was pretty cool over the years.
Quote:**Only official NFL videos allowed **

I thought he was pretty cool over the years.

I'm paraphrasing.."The Jags advance to 8-5 and are looking at a wildcard spot; they are one of the most talented wildcard teams."

Then they proceed to go 0-3 and absolutely waste a promising season.