Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anybody else do it? LOL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anybody else order a pair of the seats from the removal for the new areas? At first I was like dang, that shipping is crazy!!! (I live outside of Jville). But then I was like, when the hell will I maybe have another chance (until they remove another piece of the stadium lol)..... $225 for shipping.............

GO JAGS!!

Oh, I do it. I do it a lot.

... oh wait. You were talking about something else.

Quote:Anybody else order a pair of the seats from the removal for the new areas? At first I was like dang, that shipping is crazy!!! (I live outside of Jville). But then I was like, when the hell will I maybe have another chance (until they remove another piece of the stadium lol)..... $225 for shipping.............

GO JAGS!!

Damn. Where were they shipping to?
Quote:Oh, I do it. I do it a lot.

Er....Um....Never mind. Too easy.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://youtu.be/-YeIMQhX15I'>https://youtu.be/-YeIMQhX15I</a>

I'm not sure how to embed videos while using the mobile version of the forum, but this is "Rosie" by Jackson Browne.
Just to Pensacola High Score........ But I had to. Never know when they'll rip another area down and sell them. If it's Jags, it's worth it. Well, minus the shipping at least........... lol

GO JAGS!!

Quote:Just to Pensacola High Score........ But I had to. Never know when they'll rip another area down and sell them. If it's Jags, it's worth it. Well, minus the shipping at least........... lol

GO JAGS!!

It would have been cheaper to come pick them up yourself!
That is true bunnie, but finding the time to get over there is rough right now. I thought about it and while over there trying to get a glimpse of the OTA's lol

GO JAGS!!

Quote:Anybody else order a pair of the seats from the removal for the new areas? At first I was like dang, that shipping is crazy!!! (I live outside of Jville). But then I was like, when the hell will I maybe have another chance (until they remove another piece of the stadium lol)..... $225 for shipping.............

GO JAGS!!

:unsure:

it's been over a year. Me and ole lefty have become pretty close.

I must be doing something wrong..
Quote:it's been over a year. Me and ole lefty have become pretty close.

You must be married.
Quote:You must be married.
no, great... Looking forward to more of the same some day.