Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Robinson and Hurns rival nfls best..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry about the burns lol..
Nice article.Good to see them getting props.

and Just think wen blackmon Comes back..

robinson Burns blackmon green Lee..
Blackmon's not coming back. He's done dude. Let it go. 

Quote:Blackmon's not coming back. He's done dude. Let it go.

You must be new here.
I hate it when articles say nothing I don't already know
Quote:You must be new here.

Negative. I am counter balancing your sarcasm with reverse sarcasm. 
Allen Bros FTW.

Quote:and Just think wen blackmon Comes back..

robinson Burns blackmon green Lee..

gram approves
When Blackmon comes back, I hope the younger guys gravitate to him as a role model type. :woot:

Les not forget sir Bryan (sticky) fingers Walters.
Quote:When Blackmon comes back, I hope the younger guys gravitate to him as a role model type. :woot:
Just as long as Matt Jones comes back to help out too.  He's our 3rd best player all-time and would be a great mentor for Blackmon especially.
Quote:http://www.scout.com/nfl/story/1672734-j...nfl-s-best

Robinson high jumping catch more than a 50/50, with Allen Hurns toughness & ability to shake off tackles for TDs over the middle, and then Lee being able to weave in & out or go deep... Greene being a starter on most teams as him & Lee compete for that 3rd spot this year...  WR depth is really good..
Quote:Just as long as Matt Jones comes back to help out too.  He's our 3rd best player all-time and would be a great mentor for Blackmon especially.

What?  I must have missed all the troll thread / posts but that is simply an idiotic idea.
Meh... it's a Jaguars fan telling us nothing we don't already know.

We will be having joint practice, so there is a good chance Blackmon and Matt Jones will be back very soon.

Quote:We will be having joint practice, so there is a good chance Blackmon and Matt Jones will be back very soon.

Drum roll! (Lazy Garfield Eyes)
Quote:Robinson high jumping catch more than a 50/50, with Allen Hurns toughness & ability to shake off tackles for TDs over the middle, and then Lee being able to weave in & out or go deep... Greene being a starter on most teams as him & Lee compete for that 3rd spot this year... WR depth is really good..
don't forget Bryan Walters. Also, Arrelis Benn could have been a steal had he stayed healthy.
Quote:don't forget Bryan Walters. Also, Arrelis Benn could have been a steal had he stayed healthy.

Bryan Walters made a lot of tough catches for Bortles last year. I'd like to see more of him
Pages: 1 2