Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars games in other states
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm moving to Oregon soon. Live for my Jags, love my Jags. I haven't missed a game in years. Televised or live. But obviously I'll be out of the tv market or any conceivable way to watch the Jags. Does the NFL offer programs or anything to watch the Jaguars while I'm in Oregon. I don't plan on missing any games!
Sunday ticket maybe?
You could try buy NFL gamepass using a European address. Think it cost me €70 ,get every game of the season for every team and the playoffs too.
Quote:So, I'm moving to Oregon soon. Live for my Jags, love my Jags. I haven't missed a game in years. Televised or live. But obviously I'll be out of the tv market or any conceivable way to watch the Jags. Does the NFL offer programs or anything to watch the Jaguars while I'm in Oregon. I don't plan on missing any games!

Sunday Ticket if you want to be in the law. Pm me if you want a.....another way to see it.
Quite easy to get free HD streams online too.
Quote:You could try buy NFL gamepass using a European address. Think it cost me €70 ,get every game of the season for every team and the playoffs too.

Really??? It's like £130 here!
Quote:Really??? It's like £130 here!

Jesus your right it was £130 for me too. I thought it was way cheaper. Still worth every yo yo.
Quote:Jesus your right it was £130 for me too. I thought it was way cheaper. Still worth every yo yo.

Yeah I'll probably pay for it, I can't always rely on streams..
Sunday Ticket. If you know a college student, you can get the streaming service for a heavily discounted price. They haven't opened up sign up for this year yet though. 
Quote:You could try buy NFL gamepass using a European address. Think it cost me €70 ,get every game of the season for every team and the playoffs too.
how can you fake a European address?
Quote:how can you fake a European address?

There's sites that let you use a legitimate address in another continent for Amazon and stuff like that.
Quote:There's sites that let you use a legitimate address in another continent for Amazon and stuff like that.
oh yeah so then you could watch the games live.
Quote:oh yeah so then you could watch the games live.

The European gamepass is live no matter what address you use. Its handy for amazon though because some things come out in America before here.