Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Former Obama official discloses rush to get intelligence on Trump team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Former Obama official discloses rush to get intelligence on Trump team

A former top Obama administration official has acknowledged efforts by her colleagues to gather intelligence on Trump team ties to Russia before Donald Trump took office and to conceal the sources of that intelligence from the incoming administration.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/...-team.html

Quote:Former Obama official discloses rush to get intelligence on Trump team

Lol
My man. Stop getting your news from Fox News.

They're terrible.

Quote:My man. Stop getting your news from Fox News.

They're terrible.

FN is terrible? You would think we were a 3rd world county based on CNN home page.
Quote:My man. Stop getting your news from Fox News.

They're terrible.
Did you even read the article?  The revelation was made on MSNBC.  I'm sure you deem them to be most credible.
All the cheating on Earth still couldn't get Shrillary elected.
Keep in mind that this woman did not work in intelligence or federal law enforcement.  She worked in the DoD as a deputy assistant secretary of defense.  She wouldn't be involved in the actual intelligence gathering here.  But, she was privy to the information that was gathered from spying on Trump's campaign.  That means this information was widely disseminated inside the Obama administration.  Information they claim they didn't have.  Yet, this woman is out there saying that they leaked the information as wide and far as they possibly could because they were worried the information they had obtained would be buried.

This is criminal, and the MSM is completely ignoring it, including the network that actually accidentally revealed it.

Quote:Keep in mind that this woman did not work in intelligence or federal law enforcement. She worked in the DoD as a deputy assistant secretary of defense. She wouldn't be involved in the actual intelligence gathering here. But, she was privy to the information that was gathered from spying on Trump's campaign. That means this information was widely disseminated inside the Obama administration. Information they claim they didn't have. Yet, this woman is out there saying that they leaked the information as wide and far as they possibly could because they were worried the information they had obtained would be buried.

This is criminal, and the MSM is completely ignoring it, including the network that actually accidentally revealed it.
Be careful with that reaching FBT, you might pull a muscle.

Nothing in her interview remotely comes close to validating what Trump claimed. Not to mention all I heard were a lot of I's and not a single we.

What's interesting is she hadn't been in the role with DoD since September 2015.
Quote:Be careful with that reaching FBT, you might pull a muscle.

Nothing in her interview remotely comes close to validating what Trump claimed. Not to mention all I heard were a lot of I's and not a single we.

What's interesting is she hadn't been in the role with DoD since September 2015.

There's no reach here.  Her comments absolutely do confirm that there was surveillance data that was making the rounds.  Once again, that can't be disputed because the Obama administration (as she also indicated) was leaking unmasked data to other departments and ultimately to the media.  There's no stretch required here. 

That's only interesting if you ignore the fact that she was a senior policy advisor for Hillary Clinton during the campaign, and what she claimed in her interview simply confirms that the Obama administration was more than happy to leak information to the campaign, media, or anyone who would go public with their surveillance material for political purposes.
Quote:Did you even read the article?  The revelation was made on MSNBC.  I'm sure you deem them to be most credible.

They must not have been paying attention as Barry was rushing out the door.

Otherwise, they would have remembered this being one of his 11th hour actions, where he allowed No Such to share SIGINT across the intelligence community more easily.

Spreading the manure around a little bit, just like he did the "wealth."

https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/01/12...t_fbi_dea/

If anyone doesn't remember this, they simply aren't very curious.

His parting gift to ensure everyone had everything he was trying to dig up.

<p style="margin-left:40px;">"Quite why this needed to be rushed through in the dying days of the Obama administration remains to be seen."

Well, now we know...

As details emerge, and Mueller's work inadvertently ensnares more and more deep state players and their actions... this thread couldn't have been more prophetic.

The answer was always in plain sight, right under our noses.  This was all a big scam from the very beginning.  The dying breath of an outgoing administration in a purposeful attempt to ruin the incoming one with false information.
(05-15-2018, 06:35 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]As details emerge, and Mueller's work inadvertently ensnares more and more deep state players and their actions... this thread couldn't have been more prophetic.

The answer was always in plain sight, right under our noses.  This was all a big scam from the very beginning.  The dying breath of an outgoing administration in a purposeful attempt to ruin the incoming one with false information.

So dems and libs are crybaby losers.. because their mothers and fathers never slapped the hell out of them for crying when they lost. Instead they just told them "you're the best!!"