Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags #3 scariest offensive personnel package
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What is happening?! We have a scary offense just behind the cardinals and the patriots? Wow
This went from drinking the teal kool-aid to doing lines of just the teal powder.
I don't know how to feel.
Quote:This went from drinking the teal kool-aid to doing lines of just the teal powder.
Quote:http://ftw.usatoday.com/2016/05/ranking-...-groupings

That is the best compliment of the Jaguars I have seen in a long long long time.
Lots of buzz.

This vid puts our WR corps among the top four in the league:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-hq/0ap3000...in-the-NFL

unless doctson is incredible idk how anyone could put the skins over the steelers or packers
I'd put the Steelers ahead of us even without Bryant and I'd have the Seahawks higher.
Time to see that offense producd some wins
Quote:Time to see that offense producd some wins
They were doing a pretty good job of doing that, last year... Unfortunately, our defense was doing it's best to produce losses.... our own.
Quote:This went from drinking the teal kool-aid to doing lines of just the teal powder.
My wife and I LOL'ed
Also where are the Bengals??
Quote:Also where are the Bengals??

A running back and a TE with a combined total of 1,000 yards and 2 TD last season are scary?
Did he say the Allen's are great #2 receivers?

The teal powder is a helluva drug
Quote:The teal powder is a helluva drug
Like it or not, we have seriously good talent on this roster. BOTH sides are loaded(with some holes, every team has holes), and I have said it many times over that if Gus and Co. as coaches step up this team will be lights out. 11+ wins, bank on it! 

Best comment in a while. (Sniff)

I like it - and I agree!  I was just referencing WD's joke above and then cross pollenating with the Chappelle Show's Rick James quote.. My attempt at humor = Fail!  LOL

I also liked this comment. Well done WD.
Pages: 1 2 3