Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vicente Fox – Americans Don’t Deserve Jobs – Lazy Beer Drinking TV Watchers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Vicente Fox – Americans Don’t Deserve Jobs – Lazy Beer Drinking TV Watchers

According to former Mexican Presidente Vicente Fox, the problem with immigration and jobs in America has nothing to do with our manufacturing being relocated abroad or with foreigners illegally here in our country taking what few jobs are available. There is no relevance to the fact that DOJ isn’t enforcing the laws already on the books which prescribe multiple thousand dollar fines per each violation for hiring illegals.

http://dcgazette.com/2016/vicente-fox-am...tfity6eccb

He sounds like a lot of the posters on this board who say America's problem is the lazy people.

At least he is making comments from a strong position. Although i would disagree that Americans are lazy, Mexico is the hardest working nation yet again. US clocks on at 16 if you don't feel like clicking through.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.msn.com/en-za'>http://www.msn.com/en-za</a>
He's mostly right.
What a jerk!

It took me a while to respond to this. I had to finish off a case of beer and watch the last episode of Castle first.

we do have some lazy freeloaders here and they're all voting democrat

Quote:we do have some lazy freeloaders here and they're all voting democrat

I wish that was true but I know of plenty lazy freeloaders that vote GOP as well. I guess we should be happy the freeloaders haven't formed their own exclusive party since they would out weigh the working class 3 to 1.

Hit up the westside of Jacksonville sometime
Quote:Hit up the westside of Jacksonville sometime

is that the poor area? no thanks. i dont want to get my sperrys dirty.

id rather just do my part and vote Hillary, champion of the poor.

Quote:I wish that was true but I know of plenty lazy freeloaders that vote GOP as well. I guess we should be happy the freeloaders haven't formed their own exclusive party since they would out weigh the working class 3 to 1.

I don't know many lazy free loaders, but the ones I do know vote exclusively Republican.  I don't think they outnumber the working class 3 to 1.  Of course my definition of lazy free loader isn't 'everyone on welfare'
Quote:I wish that was true but I know of plenty lazy freeloaders that vote GOP as well. I guess we should be happy the freeloaders haven't formed their own exclusive party since they would out weigh the working class 3 to 1.

Making up stats is fun
Forgive me if I dismiss the words of a man who headed a country whose government epitomizes corruption, murder and human rights abuses. There's a reason, Vicente Fox, that your fellow citizens are fleeing to wherever they can to live a better life.

Rather than sniping at each other, perhaps you folks should consider the source of the accusation and stand together as Americans to condemn it.
Quote:I don't know many lazy free loaders, but the ones I do know vote exclusively Republican. I don't think they outnumber the working class 3 to 1. Of course my definition of lazy free loader isn't 'everyone on welfare'

Of course not the ones that sit on welfare for generations I consider lazy freeloaders but people that need help and make the sacrifices to get ahead I have great respect for.

Most of the lazy freeloaders I know are however collecting disability, that's not to say everyone on disability is a lazy freeloader. I just think of all the government benefits that's the one most often abused. To many people use disability as an early retirement program.

You actually believe this.