Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sheldon Day signs rookie contract with Jags!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...7aa354da225 of 7 Jags draft picks signed. It's
nice we don't have to worry anymore about signing Draft picks. What are your expectations
for Day in 2016?
Just graduated from a non-SEC university where football players actually have to attend class and not be provided answers prior to taking tests as well.

Congrats !!!

Quote:Just graduated from a non-SEC university where football players actually have to attend class and not be provided answers prior to taking tests as well.

Congrats !!!
not every ACC school has to attend every class. I'm pretty sure Jameis wasn't attending all his
classes in Tallahassee.
Quote:not every ACC school has to attend every class. I'm pretty sure Jameis wasn't attending all his

classes in Tallahassee.

ACC athletes attend class.  Of course if you go to UNC, they make up their own classes for the athletes but they do go  :thumbsup:

These guys are there to play football, not play school.
Quote:not every ACC school has to attend every class. I'm pretty sure Jameis wasn't attending all his

classes in Tallahassee.
I'm a fsu fan, but I wouldn't be surprised if the number he attended is less number he didnt lol.
Day-O!
I'm not one to talk.  I had trouble going to class and the only real purpose I served at our university was to promote the social scene; which I did very well.

Quote:I'm a fsu fan, but I wouldn't be surprised if the number he attended is less number he didnt lol.
Agree and I'm sure there are players at UF,FSU,Bama,Usc,Texas,Etc too. Haha