Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shirts that fit?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unfortunately I am an odd size at 6'1, 165 lbs. So I am tall and skinny. I am always trying to Jaguars t-shirts and upper body apparel that fits right but nothing seems to due to my odd size of being tall and lanky.

Does anyone have this problem and can recommend a good t-shirt or Jaguars apparel that actually fits more tight, etc.? It seems my body is always being swallowed and every t-shirt is way too big on my frame. If I go down a size, then I have problems elsewhere (the length of the arm would be too short).

I bought this awesome looking t-shirt (http://shop.jaguars.com/NFL_Jacksonville...ty_T-Shirt) in a medium. But unfortunately it's way too big and looks ridiculous on me. It's 100% cotton and I like it so it's really frustrating.

Anyone have any good recommendations on other t-shirts that fit better.

Thanks so much and please no insults or negative comments.

Try out a big and tall man. They have t-shirts that would fit that would have added length that it seems you want.

Im not a big man so i have the opposite problem. Luckily i can by extra large youth shirts for a lesser price.
It's Nike I think. I am 6'2, about 180 and have had to buy Men's Small before. I generally do not buy shirts online because the fits are hit or miss.

The problem with the shirt and most shirts I got isn't that they aren't long enough. It's that they are too long and too big like this one specifically was.

I thought it already was supposed to be a tighter fit but I still was swimming in it.

I have the exact same body type 6'1 about 170.  Large.  always get a large sometimes they shrink to an unwearable medium and other times they don't.  

See a large would be way too big on me. I bought this one by Nike and it was a medium and still looked too big.

Is there a better shirt you would recommend on the online Jaguars store?

Amazon, sometimes lids.com has good sizes
Quote:See a large would be way too big on me. I bought this one by Nike and it was a medium and still looked too big.

Is there a better shirt you would recommend on the online Jaguars store?

Never really worked with the online store. my roomate is a screen printer and I tend to buy second hand in a shop or some fake jerseys haha.  My Arob jersey is pretty sweet.
Stay away from online.  Sports related clothes almost always have weird fits.  You'll have to go to a physical store and try the clothes on.  

Jaguars gear is sold everywhere though.  Pretty much every big retail store sells Jaguars gear.  

The only thing I'd buy online is a Jersey.  Those are pretty consistent (still oversized but consistent).  A small would probably fit you perfectly.

Medium shirt, cut off the sleeves. Makes you look like a total stud.
Quote:Medium shirt, cut off the sleeves. Makes you look like a total stud.

Sun's out, guns out.
Buy a XXL compression, then you have a nice fitting "under armour" type shirt.

Joking aside, I'm like a few other poster I'm 6'1" 175-180 depending on how much I drank that week. I usually buy XL shirts. Not too big in the shoulders on me at all and I have the length. I can wear large but the sleeves tend too be too short for my liking ( I've got monkey arms) and after a couple washes the bottom of my shirt just barely gets past my belt. So, XL for me.
Quote:Medium shirt, cut off the sleeves. Makes you look like a total stud.

It goes great with your jorts.
You could always "self identify" as a female (that's the latest "thing" you know) and get this.

[Image: jlQaGgM.jpg]

Quote:The problem with the shirt and most shirts I got isn't that they aren't long enough. It's that they are too long and too big like this one specifically was.

I thought it already was supposed to be a tighter fit but I still was swimming in it.
Have it tailored. I know it sounds weird to have tshirts tailored but it's about your only option if you want a good fit. My ex-husband was the same at 6'4" and 175lbs when he came back from Iraq. He was 190lbs when he deployed and all of his shirts swallowed him when he came back. He had some stuff tailored because he wasn't putting the weight back on and hated looking 'like a bum' in his words.
Quote:Have it tailored. I know it sounds weird to have tshirts tailored but it's about your only option if you want a good fit. My ex-husband was the same at 6'4" and 175lbs when he came back from Iraq. He was 190lbs when he deployed and all of his shirts swallowed him when he came back. He had some stuff tailored because he wasn't putting the weight back on and hated looking 'like a bum' in his words.

I was about to suggest the same. Probably cost less than $10 to take in a t-shirt.