Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Indonesia's Pedophile Solution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Micro-chipping, chemical castration and/or the death penalty. 

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/regional/...indonesia/

talk more about this...

Chipping yes. Much as I hate RFID, some people just need it. The death penalty only comes into play if Pedobear murders the kid after raping them, so basically nothing changes there. Castration I'm not such a fan of. This comes from seeing in a few different places (including the article) that castration doesn't remove the desire, it just makes what we would typically consider rape nearly impossible. If anything, it might put further people at risk, as the offender might employ other means of sexual abuse.

Honestly, I think the best solution for pedophiles is to drop them into a Supermax facility and have the janitor casually mention to a few key inmates what the guy's in for.

Quote:Chipping yes. Much as I hate RFID, some people just need it. The death penalty only comes into play if Pedobear murders the kid after raping them, so basically nothing changes there. Castration I'm not such a fan of. This comes from seeing in a few different places (including the article) that castration doesn't remove the desire, it just makes what we would typically consider rape nearly impossible. If anything, it might put further people at risk, as the offender might employ other means of sexual abuse.

Honestly, I think the best solution for pedophiles is to drop them into a Supermax facility and have the janitor casually mention to a few key inmates what the guy's in for.
From what I am seeing, the chipping is just nonsense legislation made to make people think they gov. is taking the issues seriously. The chips are not going to function as advertised. Nobody seems to be aware of any GPS technology small enough with sufficient power sources to function as anything resembling actual tracking. Seems like the only ability to track will come from them passing through certain sensors.
This is a good way to deal with pedophiles in my opinion.  I'm not talking about the 18 year old that knocks up a 16 year old or something like that, more like the older perp preying on little kids.

[Image: Singchair.jpg]

Quote:From what I am seeing, the chipping is just nonsense legislation made to make people think they gov. is taking the issues seriously. The chips are not going to function as advertised. Nobody seems to be aware of any GPS technology small enough with sufficient power sources to function as anything resembling actual tracking. Seems like the only ability to track will come from them passing through certain sensors.

Chipping is unnecessary, apparently pedophiles can be found in women's restrooms, posing as transgenders.
Any one that would rape a child should be put to death IMO

Sex Crimes against a child every time automatic death sentence if I had my say.