Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Blake on Sportscenter live 11:15 from The Players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In about an hour.
They need to ask him why he keep getting disrespected by the media by saying lot of his stats are garbage time?
On a sidenote I can't wait till TPC is over.

After Blake's interview they having a Jaguar segment as well.
Quote:On a sidenote I can't wait till TPC is over.

Yeah, I hate positive things for the city.
Quote:Yeah, I hate positive things for the city.

You must not have to deal with TPC traffic..
Quote:You must not have to deal with TPC traffic..

Oh yeah, it's the worst. I hope this is the last TPC evuuuur.
Quote:Yeah, I hate positive things for the city.
I'm looking forward to it being over. So they get back to talking football on 1010xl. I can only stand so much Golf talk. Ota's can't get here soon enough. It's to bad Myles Jack is gonna miss phase 1 and 2.
Quote:Oh yeah, it's the worst. I hope this is the last TPC evuuuur.

Chill out woman. I never said I disliked it. Just the major traffic that's associated with it. Go use a kotex..
Quote:I'm looking forward to it being over. So they get back to talking football on 1010xl. I can only stand so much Golf talk. Ota's can't get here soon enough. It's to bad Myles Jack is gonna miss phase 1 and 2.

^
Quote:I'm looking forward to it being over. So they get back to talking football on 1010xl. I can only stand so much Golf talk. Ota's can't get here soon enough. It's to bad Myles Jack is gonna miss phase 1 and 2.
whats phase 2?
Quote:Chill out woman. I never said I disliked it. Just the major traffic that's associated with it. Go use a kotex..

I prefer Tampax. Holds up better while waiting in all this silly, awful traffic!
Quote:I prefer Tampax. Holds up better while waiting in all this silly, awful traffic!

At least you admit it..
Quote:I'm looking forward to it being over. So they get back to talking football on 1010xl. I can only stand so much Golf talk. Ota's can't get here soon enough.

Truth.  930 is even worse.  I don't even turn on the radio anymore.
uh so what did  he talk about

Quote:uh so what did he talk about

Prolly The TPC..
This thread is being brought to you by the good folks at Tampax™..... "We're not number one, but we're up there !"

Quote:This thread is being brought to you by the good folks at Tampax™..... "We're not number one, but we're up there !"
I like the Slogan "Tampax, never in the red"
Quote:I like the Slogan "Tampax, never in the red"

Tampax, so bloody comfortable!
I consider this thread a success.

Pages: 1 2