Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Extremely Scientific Survey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Important research

I always put the paper in the "under" position...for years I had a cat that was an [BLEEP] and liked unravel the paper by hitting it with his paw and then proceed to rip it to shreds. He never would tell me what the paper did to tick him off so badly, but it must have been something big!!
Quote:I always put the paper in the "under" position...for years I had a cat that was an [BLEEP] and liked unravel the paper by hitting it with his paw and then proceed to rip it to shreds. He never would tell me what the paper did to tick him off so badly, but it must have been something big!!

I will only ever allow "under" in the case of cat ownership. All other cases the toilet paper needs to be "over".
I have one of those dispenser deals that comes loaded with the pre-folded towelettes, so no rolls and no wads. 

Quote:I have one of those dispenser deals that comes loaded with the pre-folded towelettes, so no rolls and no wads. 

That's just messed up.....
Quote:That's just messed up.....

Now we know who is walking around with wet butt cheeks... :whistling:
Quote:Now we know who is walking around with wet butt cheeks... :whistling:

Clean, spic n span.
over because it reduces the chance of cats unrolling the entire roll and fold because what are we barbarians?

Quote:I always put the paper in the "under" position...for years I had a cat that was an [BAD WORD REMOVED] and liked unravel the paper by hitting it with his paw and then proceed to rip it to shreds. He never would tell me what the paper did to tick him off so badly, but it must have been something big!!

Quote:over because it reduces the chance of cats unrolling the entire roll and fold because what are we barbarians?

We have a problem here.
Quote:Clean, spic n span.

But with wet butt cheeks!
How much of a federal grant did you get for this important research???????

Quote:Now we know who is walking around with wet butt cheeks... :whistling:

Ru Paul?
Quote:But with wet butt cheeks!

We aren't talking about the warm air dryer, this thread is only about the cleaning tools.
Why no Tabo option?

Over and crumple. Simple.

Quote:We aren't talking about the warm air dryer, this thread is only about the cleaning tools.

Does your wife know what you use her hair dryer for?
Quote:Does your wife know what you use her hair dryer for?

Probably not.  Just like he doesn't know what she uses his power tools for.   :woot:
Quote:Probably not.  Just like he doesn't know what she uses his power tools for.   :woot:

:devil:
Over and wrap around hand like a boxer does.
Quote:Over and wrap around hand like a boxer does.
Taking your shadowboxing to the bathroom I see
Pages: 1 2 3 4