Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: OTA's
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The nine OTA dates are:
May 23-24, May 31, June 2-3, June 6-7 and June 9-10. The team’s three-day mandatory minicamp will be held June 14-16.

This is the next thing to look forward to.  Ready to see the team as a whole out there working together.  Cant wait for the season!  Figured I would post for those that havent seen the dates yet.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...2e2bac21b5

Good stuff. Can't wait to be a happy drunk instead of a sad one..
I take that back, all our players wont be on the field.  Jack has to go back to UCLA for the dumb college rule but he should be back for training camp

Quote:I take that back, all our players wont be on the field. Jack has to go back to UCLA for the dumb college rule but he should be back for training camp

Do you know what the rule is exactly
Quote:Do you know what the rule is exactly
to finish school
That's not EXACTLY the rule, considering Jack actually dropped out of school to prepare for the draft.
Even if a player has withdrawn from school, a player cannot participate in thing like OTAs until after their school semester is over.  In the PAC-10 schools, their semesters are known for being over in June.

Boselli, Marcedes Lewis and MJD were all impacted by this rule.

Goff misses them too.
Quote:Even if a player has withdrawn from school, a player cannot participate in thing like OTAs until after their school semester is over.  In the PAC-10 schools, their semesters are known for being over in June.

Our good buddy Reggie Williams was too.
Quote:Our good buddy Reggie Williams was too.

THATS why he sucked
Quote:Even if a player has withdrawn from school, a player cannot participate in thing like OTAs until after their school semester is over. In the PAC-10 schools, their semesters are known for being over in June.

How could you forget the GOAT Tyson Alualu?
Quote:How could you forget the GOAT Tyson Alualu?

Alualu is a nice guy to have in rotation. Wasnt his fault the great Gene Smith drsfted him in the top 10
Man I can't wait for the season to start
Quote:Man I can't wait for the season to start

It's right around the corner!
Quote:Man I can't wait for the season to start

As I get older....  I don't wish my life away so much anymore.  All in its time and all in its place. Wink
Quote:to finish school

Because we know that finishing school is not as important as attending practices for a young 20 something year old.   Rolleyes   Yep, that's a dumb rule.
Quote:Because we know that finishing school is not as important as attending practices for a young 20 something year old.   Rolleyes   Yep, that's a dumb rule.

Hmmmm.......I didn't know that Jack attended finishing school. He must have impeccable manners!
Quote:Because we know that finishing school is not as important as attending practices for a young 20 something year old.   Rolleyes   Yep, that's a dumb rule.
It should be a choice.  A lot of players go finish after football.  Emmit Smith being one of them and many more.  But I agree, finishing school this year isn't as important as missing the OTAs!
Quote:Alualu is a nice guy to have in rotation. Wasnt his fault the great Gene Smith drsfted him in the top 10

You know, of all the picks, this one had me scratching my head the most. I mean, with the other busts, etc, at least I understood why they made the pick. I even understood the Matt Jones pick. But Alualu just didn't make any sense. He just totally picked a second rounder early in the first round ahead of several future perennial pro bowlers.

Quote:The nine OTA dates are:
May 23-24, May 31, June 2-3, June 6-7 and June 9-10. The team’s three-day mandatory minicamp will be held June 14-16.

This is the next thing to look forward to.  Ready to see the team as a whole out there working together.  Cant wait for the season!  Figured I would post for those that havent seen the dates yet.

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...2e2bac21b5
When is Myles Jack allowed to return again?

Pages: 1 2