Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Adam Rank, put 7 Jags in top 111
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In Fantasy on nfl.com all of our skilled players made it. Yeldon and Ivory.

Ivory ranks ahead of Yeldon.

Guess who is ranked 111? Jags Def/ST
Robinson ranks 12th.

Bortles ranks 95th, which I thought was a head scratcher.

Thomas came in at 89th

Ivory, 69th
Bortles should be lower
Quote:Bortles should be lower

No way. He should be in the 60s atleast.
#1 Def, wow.
Quote:Bortles should be lower

Well,I think that he is taking into account that we will run more and not play from behind as much
Quote:Well,I think that he is taking into account that we will run more and not play from behind as much
but take into account more possessions by offense because of better defense and redzone opportunities base on defensive turnovers among other things so i can see a scenario where blake bortles numbers will increase this year. 

Fantasy rankings?
Quote:Fantasy rankings?
Yep 
Quote:#1 Def, wow.

That one surprised me.
Quote:Well,I think that he is taking into account that we will run more and not play from behind as much
If we revert back to JDR/Mularkey ball ( oh look, we have a 3 point lead, run run run, pass, run run run run run run punt 6 times and lose the game) I will seriously question my fan-hood. I hope we air it out more, we are loaded at TE, WR, and have a few good RBS out in space. We should play to our strengths and we have a top 5/10 QB and WR Duo.. Yes, we need some form of 'balance', and late in games we need to chew clock if we have a nice, 7 point + lead.. But otherwise I want this team to play towards its strengths and that is the passing game by far. 
The run game will be an extension of the pass game. I still don't see us being a ground and pound team. We have too many receiving weapons. The pass game will set the plate for Yeldon and Ivory most game, I bet. I think we will have an offense similar to the Bengals had last year. Robinson=Green. Lee=Sanu. Hurns=Jones. Thomas=Eifert. Yeldon=Bernard. Ivory=Hill.

Quote:The run game will be an extension of the pass game. I still don't see us being a ground and pound team. We have too many receiving weapons. The pass game will set the plate for Yeldon and Ivory most game, I bet. I think we will have an offense similar to the Bengals had last year. Robinson=Green. Lee=Sanu. Hurns=Jones. Thomas=Eifert. Yeldon=Bernard. Ivory=Hill.
i like it