Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Daniel Jeremiah Interview With Jack and Ramsey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Coming up on NFL HQ on the NFL Network if anyone is interested.
Here is Jeff Darlington's interview with the two guys over the weekend.

http://sports.yahoo.com/video/jack-playi...53779.html

Still in shock we got both of these guys.

My bad. It is the Jeff Darlington interview. Not Daniel Jeremiah.
There really isn't a better guy for myles jack to learn from than poz. That's a huge asset for him.

If you're a Jaguars fan and you aren't excited for this upcoming season then you might have something seriously wrong with you.

It's gonna be fun.
If anyone watched the interview on NFL HQ and then listened to them talk about the Jags afterwards, how much of an idiot is Jamie Dukes? Talking about how Blake's TDs were garbage time TDs. And how the Jags needed to draft a tackle at number 5 overall. That guy has always hated the Jags. But now he just looks dumb trying to reach for a reason to talk them down.
Might be getting me a Myles Jack Jersey and thats saying something...... Its about time to retire my Mccardell one haha

HYPEAF!!!

I am sure Myles Jack is probably tired of hearing about how and why he fell to the 2nd round by now.

They had Myles performing MIKE/MILB but they said it was more for him to learn the defense, and that he'll play LOLB/SAM

Quote:I am sure Myles Jack is probably tired of hearing about how and why he fell to the 2nd round by now.

They had Myles performing MIKE/MILB but they said it was more for him to learn the defense, and that he'll play LOLB/SAM

As has been speculated by a lot here, I wonder if they move him to inside on Nickel packages to take advantage of his coverage skills. It would make sense for sure.
Yes, Myles will really learn great things from "Paul Puzlusky", hahah come on Myles!

Quote:If anyone watched the interview on NFL HQ and then listened to them talk about the Jags afterwards, how much of an idiot is Jamie Dukes? Talking about how Blake's TDs were garbage time TDs. And how the Jags needed to draft a tackle at number 5 overall. That guy has always hated the Jags. But now he just looks dumb trying to reach for a reason to talk them down.
I didn't watch it but I'm not surprised.  Either he has blind hate or just has no clue about our team and makes up stuff.  I can't stand listening to that guy.
Quote:As has been speculated by a lot here, I wonder if they move him to inside on Nickel packages to take advantage of his coverage skills. It would make sense for sure.

Yeah this is what I anticipate happening. On passing downs, Jack has to be our MLB. The only question is if it will be Telvin or Poz that sits.
Quote:Yeah this is what I anticipate happening. On passing downs, Jack has to be our MLB. The only question is if it will be Telvin or Poz that sits.

Is that a real question?
Quote:Yeah this is what I anticipate happening. On passing downs, Jack has to be our MLB. The only question is if it will be Telvin or Poz that sits.

How is that a question?
Unless Telvin regressed somehow I don't see why you'd bench him in a passing situation and put in Poz.  That's like the opposite of what should happen.

You guys are seriously overrating Telvin's coverage skills simply because he's fast.

Quote:You guys are seriously overrating Telvin's coverage skills simply because he's fast.

He's far better than Poz at it.
Quote:You guys are seriously overrating Telvin's coverage skills simply because he's fast.

I don't think so.

You must be overrating Poz's coverage abilities because he's a liability in coverage and has been for a good amount of time now.
Quote:I don't think so.

You must be overrating Poz's coverage abilities because he's a liability in coverage and has been for a good amount of time now.

I think its because Poz has led our team in INTs before... Which is sad... He's just sitting in the zone and QBs throw it at him
Here is a case of someone favorite player they dont want to put on the bench. Puz strength is not coverage so on third downs to the sidelines he goes. Play the best players.
Pages: 1 2