Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: if you could only choose 1 LB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Between Jack or Smith...who would you take and why.

(It's crazy that we have both!)

This is just for fun.

I'd take Smith because he is a gamer and gets so much emotion.
Jack isnt a gamer and dont have the emotion?
Too soon to answer the question.  

Ill take both
An elite rookie prospect vs a guy thats been in the league a few years and both are on the same team. Ok
Telvin Smith
Great thread.... Just for fun
Butkus!

[Image: 343e436b-4d7f-5684-ad30-322ef611fb76.image.jpg]

[Image: dickbutkus.jpg?w=625]
Telvin
I'd take Jack, but only if I knew he would return to 100%. That's far from a sure thing.

Tripp.
Smh..
At this point it has to be Telvin Smith.  Jack is unproven and coming off a knee injury

Daryl smith
Armbrister
Kevin Hardy
Mike Pete!
I'll take Telvin Smith. I know what he's capable of. With a bolstered secondary and front four he should be able to improve on his capabilities. Add in the fact that he's also calling out player only meetings and making it clear he's no loser entering his third season. That's the kid you want on your team. He's starting to sound a lot like Derrick Brooks. Another great FSU OLB that was in the early beginnings of a terrible Tampa Bay team in desperate need of playmakers and leadership. Telvin was a steal where we got him. 

Telvin has range that is uncommon in the nfl. He has shown on gameday he can play will or mike. He is a sure tackler and the ability and desire to make game changing plays (pick 6, FF).

Beyond that he is becoming a team leader, possibly a team captain. Telvin by a mile for now. Jack has the potential to join him.
Quote:Between Jack or Smith...who would you take and why.

(It's crazy that we have both!)

This is just for fun.

I'd take Smith because he is a gamer and gets so much emotion.

Screw it, Telvin Smith is the best LB at this point IMO.

Pages: 1 2