Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2016 Most improved player
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
If you had to pick one guy on the roster who you got? Who will our be most improved player this year? When Gus was asked who he thinks he said Bennett. Ima go with Lee.
I want to Go with Yeldon, but ivory is coming in as well. Fowler probably doesn't count haha. So i think it would have to be Julius Thomas if he stays healthy all season. him and blake were really growing together. On D i want to say Cyp or Sample just because we need one to step up at SS

Quote:I want to Go with Yeldon, but ivory is coming in as well. Fowler probably doesn't count haha. So i think it would have to be Julius Thomas if he stays healthy all season. him and blake were really growing together. On D i want to say Cyp or Sample just because we need one to step up at SS
dont really see how Thomas can be most improved. Dude has had a couple multiple TD seasons. He was just hurt half of last year
TJ Yeldon and Parnell.
Fowler.
Lee

Cyprien
Myers
Blake Bortles

Luke Bowanko, I hope
Fowler is the only right answer. I hope that this year he manages at least one whole practice.

Discounting him, I'd love to see it being Bortles, Joekel or Lee.
Julius. If he stays healthy I think he can get 8+ TDs easily.
Hopefully Joeckel

Greene.  He was placed on short term IR with the surgically repaired thumb last year, and his contributions were limited.  I did not realize how quick he is, until I saw him late last year.  The competition with Lee will be a good one to watch.

Yall saying Fowler, you could sit there and name rookies. Im talking about players that have played in an nfl game
The short passing game will be emphasized and Blake will be asked to take fewer shots downfield and be content with a check-down rather than force the ball.  The good thing is, those check-downs will be to guys like Lee, Greene, Hurns and Thomas, and they can all gash a defense for long gains. 

So, Bowanko.

Quote:Julius. If he stays healthy I think he can get 8+ TDs easily.
hes had multiple double digit TD seasons. Don't see how that would be improved. He was just hurt half of last year
Quote:hes had multiple double digit TD seasons. Don't see how that would be improved. He was just hurt half of last year

Ah yeah I see what you mean ,I just meant in terms of impact.

I'd go with Greene. I think he can become a 3rd down genie like Walters but with more RAC ability.
How great would it be if the answer is Blake? Less picks. Less sacks taken. More rushing yards. More passing yards. More TDs.
How about House? Lot more competition at corner, he might have to elevate his game.
Pages: 1 2 3