Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: My quandry
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tonight I only had enough beer to START drinking but not enough to FINISH drinking beer. So I had to get more beer.... What's your number? My minimum is 3. Less than that and what's the point really?
If I'm drinking a beer after work it's usually one.

If I'm drinking beer out with people it's usually one thousand.
Hell hath no fury like a man with a serious thirst and no beer to drink. I'd rarely buy less than an 8 pack,4/6 packs are hard enough to come across.
My body dosent tolerate alcohol so i had to stop drinking.
I am a social drinker. Haven't had any beer or wine since March I think during my fiance's dad's birthday. Typically my limit is when I pass out and can't walk straight without assistance. Last time I learned the age old lesson as to why you never mix beer with wine. And, keep this in mind. I also had beef tongue with mushrooms and a cream sauce that night while I was fueling up on alcohol. My poor fiance. I know I picked the right woman. When we hit the door all I remembered was staggering and falling on my butt right into the couch and a volcanic eruption of purple vileness and evilness decided to exorcise itself right on out of my system. She took care of me though.

How much beer you drink is largely dependent on how good the stuff you're drinking is. If you're drinking high quality craft beer made by people who take pride in their product you can drink two and still enjoy it tremendously. If you're drinking Bud Light you'd better keep drinking until you're in a coma and you lose your short term memory. 

If I drink the good stuff, I'm good with two or three.

If it is the cheap stuff, I can get to four or five and be good. Of course I will be peeing every 15 minutes though.

Quote:My body dosent tolerate alcohol so i had to stop drinking.
I can't metabolize red wine properly so I don't drink any alcohol anymore. 
If Im drinking the good stuff Ill have 7 or 8. I never have just one.
I had to Google the word "quandry".
Do not drink as only drank one sip of beer and that it is all that I need.

Weed

You Should at least get a 12 PK of Pabst......

It's great beer for the money  :yes:

I don't really do the whole Craft beer thing. Lately I've been on a Sam Adam's kick. Enjoying their Summer Ale this weekend. Tried Guinness Blonde a few weeks ago. That was a complete waste. It's about as bland as Budwieser.
Quote:I had to Google the word "quandry".

That's a place where they dig up old fossils like Rico an Deacon, right?
Quote:Weed

^This^

So much irony in folks talking about drinking copious amounts of alcohol yet will call smoking weed "stupid".
Quote:That's a place where they dig up old fossils like Rico an Deacon, right?

I think so.. Dynamite extraction
Quote:^This^

So much irony in folks talking about drinking copious amounts of alcohol yet will call smoking weed "stupid".

I don't think it's "stupid". It is however illegal. Whether or not it should be is another debate for sure. I would be on the side of legalize, regulate and tax. Like alcohol and tobacco.
Quote:That's a place where they dig up old fossils like Rico an Deacon, right?

Quote:I think so.. Dynamite extraction

Hmmm. Don't think I've ever seen "bar" spelled that way before.

Then again, I've never been to England.
Well we know from sciency things that weed kills. The government says so.
Pages: 1 2