Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Time to get excited!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After 2007 had constant bad seasons. So now is the time to drink the Teal koolaid.

Great players all through FA and Draft. I could see us easily at 500 this year.

Why we cant expect a ton from a bunch of rookies. One of the pass rushers will show great potential. And really shine. Excited to see who it is.

All the Pass Rushers drafted. Had great production. Plus Fowler who should excel with a year can view the pro level and speed of the game.

Sitting on the side lines. Expect Fowler to produce with all the game tape studying and seeing the live pro game in action.

So with constant production and an average defense we are capable of a 500 season!

Dave is the man. Wait n see if Gus improves. He honestly has no more excuses. And Todd is like a kid at the candy store. With all these new options to work with.
This team is going to win 10-12 games.

Screw a .500 season.  This team is better than that.

It will come down to if we can own or at least break even at the line of scrimmage this year.  We have the skill players on both sides of the ball to take us far, we just need the offensive line to hold the rush and create running lanes, and the defensive line to pressure the quarterback......I honestly think it's as simple as that.

In before "pump the brakes"

I'm poppin' the clutch!
Quote:In before "pump the brakes"

I'm poppin' the clutch!

Pump the--
It is time to be excited.. game one is a long ways away... but why be a football fan at all if the hype and excitement isn't fun for you... This is a huge year for the franchise and Jacksonville.. How amazing and awesome would it be for everyone to get behind the movement and start something special in this city...it could start right now and mean so much more when it happens.
Quote:It is time to be excited.. game one is a long ways away... but why be a football fan at all if the hype and excitement isn't fun for you... This is a huge year for the franchise and Jacksonville.. How amazing and awesome would it be for everyone to get behind the movement and start something special in this city...it could start right now and mean so much more when it happens.
I'm on board this wagon not the bandwagon
I'm already excited. The teal kool aide taste real good!

I haven't felt this much pride since 2007..
Quote:I haven't felt this much pride since 2007..
That is so sad but so true.
The Teal Curtain is coming !!!

Like the wack-a-mole game, every time that I have stuck my head up with expectation over the past years, the NFL reality hammer smacks me back down.  As excited as I am, I am having a hard time sticking my head out of the hole again.    

500 season and happy. It is progress that wins the marathon. Any team can win a sprint.
Right now I am sticking with my 9-7 prediction and an outside shot at the 2nd wild card.  I have the Texans finishing first in the AFC South and the Denver Broncos locking up the first wild card.  Yes I have the Raiders winning West.  So that leaves the 2nd wild card up for grabs.  Ultimately, I think the Jags finish just outside the playoffs but watching weeks 16-17 to see if the Jags can make the playoffs and not how high are they going to draft will be something to behold

If as Telvin Smith would say their heart is in the right place (in regards to the recent draft picks & free agents) this team is going to be very special to watch this season