Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bush crime family, McCain, Romney, all skipping Trump nomination in CLE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Let's see here... Romney, the mormon trash, is too butthurt to attend.

Daddy Bush and his demon spawn also not attending.

McCain, also piece of garbage, not attending.

What else do you want?  Trump is defined by his enemies.  His enemies are the frauds that have controlled the Republican party for years.  This is GOOD. 

I love that conservatives are finally admitting that the Bush's are war criminals.
Quote:Let's see here... Romney, the mormon trash, is too butthurt to attend.

Daddy Bush and his demon spawn also not attending.

McCain, also piece of garbage, not attending.

What else do you want?  Trump is defined by his enemies.  His enemies are the frauds that have controlled the Republican party for years.  This is GOOD. 
Mormon trash? Piece of garbage? SMH

Clearly Romney isn't the butthurt one here. 
Shucks.

Quote:Mormon trash? Piece of garbage? SMH

Clearly Romney isn't the butthurt one here. 

They are trash. Globalist, trade agreement loving, war-mongering filth.

Quote:They are trash. Globalist, trade agreement loving, war-mongering filth.

I'd love to see you punched repeatedly in the face... But you'd fall down crying after the first hit connected.

*sniff* "why'd you do thaaaat"
Quote:They are trash. Globalist, trade agreement loving, war-mongering filth.
Just because I disagree with Romney and McCain's policies doesn't mean I think they are bad people. I don't think conservatives are trash or filth because I disagree with them. Maybe the problem you have is actually with the rage and clear hatred you have shown across many threads. 
Why would anybody care that Romney isn't going to the convention? Does anybody besides Mitt include himself as elite company? 

Quote:Just because I disagree with Romney and McCain's policies doesn't mean I think they are bad people. I don't think conservatives are trash or filth because I disagree with them. Maybe the problem you have is actually with the rage and clear hatred you have shown across many threads. 

right right. they're not bad people.  they only bomb nations for financial gain. NO BIG DEEEEEEEEAAAALLL
Quote:I'd love to see you punched repeatedly in the face... But you'd fall down crying after the first hit connected.

*sniff* "why'd you do thaaaat"

oh here comes a tough guy. take a hike.  i know the crane kick. no can defend.
Quote:right right. they're not bad people.  they only bomb nations for financial gain. NO BIG DEEEEEEEEAAAALLL
The results I do not agree with. I agree with you that the constant warring is wrong. I do however, think they do it for their own reasons. It's the reasoning I disagree with. 

I'm sensing you are just another JJ in your unreasonableness and constant anger other everything. 
Quote:The results I do not agree with. I agree with you that the constant warring is wrong. I do however, think they do it for their own reasons. It's the reasoning I disagree with. 

I'm sensing you are just another JJ in your unreasonableness and constant anger other everything. 

you're projecting some kind of anger into my posts that simply isn't there.... however, people should be angry over corrupt politicians playing with people's lives like it's a freaking chess game. you're damn right.
Quote:you're projecting some kind of anger into my posts that simply isn't there.... however, people should be angry over corrupt politicians playing with people's lives like it's a freaking chess game. you're damn right.
I don't need to project anything on you. You are doing a good enough job of that yourself.
Quote:oh here comes a tough guy. take a hike.  i know the crane kick. no can defend.

Sayz you.

[Image: chozen_gi.jpg]
Quote:I don't need to project anything on you. You are doing a good enough job of that yourself.

but you did.  you sensed anger that doesn't exist. thats a fact. deal with it.

Quote:Sayz you.

[Image: chozen_gi.jpg]

sweep the leg
Quote:sweep the leg

[Image: 7abe656c6d26fe33d72981c1de20d2b3.jpeg]
Quote:but you did.  you sensed anger that doesn't exist. thats a fact. deal with it.
Whatever helps you feel better about being a hypocrite and insulting people instead of just disagreeing with them.
Quote:Whatever helps you feel better about being a hypocrite and insulting people instead of just disagreeing with them.

at what point was i a hypocrite?  who did i insult?  Mitt Romney? LMBO.  These are public figures.  Are you the kind of person that gets upset with stand-up comedians for stuff they say?

You came to the defense of Mitt Romney.  Wow, you're a hero!

Quote:I love that conservatives are finally admitting that the Bush's are war criminals.

War criminals?  Please.

Is there nobody who is willing to discuss politics in a level headed manner without all of the loaded language?
Pages: 1 2 3