Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New Here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Jags fans,

I used to be a big fan of the Broncos, until they treated Tebow the way they did. I realized that they did that years ago but I can not root for them anymore. I started watching the way teams build and I have really enjoyed the way the Jags and the way the Cards have been building their teams. So I have have started rooting for both of them. While I never really followed the Jags after Fred Taylor was gone, I know a decent amount about their history.  But I absolutely love the way Caldwell is building this team. Just looking for a place to be able to be able to talk to some Jags Fans.  

Welcome!

It's nice to see "outsiders" see what Caldwell has done and appreciate it.

This is as good of a place as any I've found to discuss all things Jaguars.
Welcome to DuuuuuuuuvaLLLLLLLLL

The team is on the rise, very young, and IMO high character players & staff.

A Florida fan who followed Tebow to Denver? Oh boy, you're gonna have a blast on this board!

But seriously, welcome to the Board. Bring your thick skin, pack an extra dose of your sense of humor, and never listen to anything Rico Dumbesa writes. It'll be a wild ride.

Welcome!

Quote:A Florida fan who followed Tebow to Denver? Oh boy, you're gonna have a blast on this board!

But seriously, welcome to the Board. Bring your thick skin, pack an extra dose of your sense of humor, and never listen to anything Rico Dumbesa writes. It'll be a wild ride.

I don't get it.
Go Noles

Welcome aboard.

Good luck. There's seven posters on my Ignore List, you will soon figure out your own list and you'll have most of the same names. There are also several posters here who are Abby Normal.

Welcome bandwagoner!
Quote:Welcome bandwagoner!

+1
Quote:Welcome bandwagoner!

BE NICE TO THE NEW PERSON OFACE GOSH, WE DON'T GET GUESTS OFTEN.
New guy buys the 1st round of beers at the opening game !!!

Start saving.
By the "Way they treated Tebow" are you referring to them over-drafting him in the first round, paying him millions of dollars while giving him a chance to live out his lifelong dream, eventually sending him to a team who wanted his services enough to trade for him, and ultimately replacing him with better players and consequently making it to, and winning a Superbowl for the rest of the team and coaches and fans?

The nerve of them.

I'm suspicious of people with side teams but welcome sir.
New myself .  Been a fan since Leftwich (I used to live in Jax for 3 years). 

Took a while to register on here but here I am !

Carl 35 Birmingham England.

PS . I find it odd that Americans will pick and change allegiances at the drop of a hat rather strange . In England , a sports team is for life !!
Quote:PS . I find it odd that Americans will pick and change allegiances at the drop of a hat rather strange . In England , a sports team is for life !!

We look down on those people as less than human.
Quote:PS . I find it odd that Americans will pick and change allegiances at the drop of a hat rather strange . In England , a sports team is for life !!

Most of us stick with the same team too...it's not really a "thing" over here either.
Quote:This is as good of a place as any I've found to discuss all things Jaguars.

It helps when BCC is the only competition.   Kind of like a beauty contest between Rosie O'Donnell and Rupe Hall

Quote:New myself .  Been a fan since Leftwich (I used to live in Jax for 3 years). 

Took a while to register on here but here I am !

Carl 35 Birmingham England.

PS . I find it odd that Americans will pick and change allegiances at the drop of a hat rather strange . In England , a sports team is for life !!

Welcome aboard fellow countryman.
Pages: 1 2