Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Beachum interview on the main page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This guy has a lot of confidence, love that and how he believes in himself and the team "I’m looking to play 19 games this year, and that comes with a first-round bye, so whatever is needed to get that done, that’s what I’m here to do."

Love his attitude and it was a nice interview and great to hear his rehab is going really well so far.
Really came away impressed by that interview. Health providing, I think he starts at LT.

Love his drive and determination, you can't beat it.

Bortles better have a nice, clean white jersey at the end of every game.
The guy is focused, goal-oriented, and very driven.  I would not bet against him.

The Joke better start training to play G because Beachum is the LT
Quote:Bortles better have a nice, clean white jersey at the end of every game.

Ya, to match the clean white jerseys Luke afforded him.
Remember ebon Britton was drafted and he talked about doing dis and dat, den he hurt his back and he became a bust.
Quote:Remember ebon Britton was drafted and he talked about doing dis and dat, den he hurt his back and he became a bust.

Beachum has actually been a LT and played Ata high level. Britton was a rookie who hadn't played adown. So not sure I see the same situation here.
Quote:Bortles better have a nice, clean white jersey at the end of every game.

Or a nice, clean black jersey.

Of course we also need the other four linemen to do their jobs.
Cool article. Beachum seems like a likeable guy.
Will Beachum be ready to start right away?

Quote:Will Beachum be ready to start right away?

His name is Kelvin, not Will.
Quote:Remember ebon Britton was drafted and he talked about doing dis and dat, den he hurt his back and he became a bust.

Remember when you weren't on the board.. Good times..
Quote:Remember when you weren't on the board.. Good times..

He's not wrong. That's like the first thing he said after he was drafted. The guy sucked.
Quote:Will Beachum be ready to start right away?
He talks about that in the article, if you read it.

Quote:He talks about that in the article, if you read it.

oh u gotta read it? pssst! thought it was a video. UM OUT$