Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguar club seat sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone buy the club seats that they are selling due to the refurbishment?  It's $250/pair of seats, about $275 after taxes and fees. 

I ended up buying a pair the day they came out.  I figured I would regret it if I didn't and they would be a cool memento.

I almost pulled the trigger until I realized that my wife would kill me for adding another item carrying sentimental value (but no real tangible value) to our already overcrowded garage.

When the Jags win 6 out of 10 Super Bowls, those seats are going to go up $20 in value.
Um...  old stadium seats are a very poor "investment".  I might have given them $5 per seat, and even then I would probably regret the purchase.

Well then, I'm glad you didn't buy them.

Personally, I think they will be a great addition to my Jag room.

Quote:Well then, I'm glad you didn't buy them.

If you can find a spot for them, then good for you! I think they'd be neat to have, I just didn't have anywhere to put them.
Quote:When the Jags win 6 out of 10 Super Bowls, those seats are going to go up $20 in value.

Quote:Well then, I'm glad you didn't buy them.

It makes no difference to me what you want to have as souvenirs or decor for a "Jag room".  All I'm saying is if you think that they are going to increase in value... welp.

In my opinion $275 is too much money out of my budget for souvenirs.  If it fits within your budget and you are happy with them, then good on you.
Quote:It makes no difference to me what you want to have as souvenirs or decor for a "Jag room".  All I'm saying is if you think that they are going to increase in value... welp.

In my opinion $275 is too much money out of my budget for souvenirs.  If it fits within your budget and you are happy with them, then good on you.

Your sarcasm meter is broken, my friend. 6 of 10 SB's and $20 in value?
Quote:Your sarcasm meter is broken, my friend. 6 of 10 SB's and $20 in value?

Quick jib hit the meter with a hammer and disconnect the battery that should fix it!
Quote:Quick jib hit the meter with a hammer and disconnect the battery that should fix it!

When all else fails...unplug it and plug it back in!! :thumbsup:
Quote:It makes no difference to me what you want to have as souvenirs or decor for a "Jag room".  All I'm saying is if you think that they are going to increase in value... welp.

Quote:Your sarcasm meter is broken, my friend. 6 of 10 SB's and $20 in value?

Old geez...er..."seasoned citizens" believe sarcasm meters are new-fangled gadgets dooming our offspring to a grim future.
Quote:When all else fails...unplug it and plug it back in!! :thumbsup:

You'd be shocked how many times in a day I have to fall back on that principle lol