Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: please help wolfie find his team sprirt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
ok I have no idea what happened since our season ended last year,but i do know this. its like my team sprirt is missing?  has anyone seen it around here? could it still be disapointing blues cause they missed 6-10 by one game? did the loss to the worst HC destroy my team sprirt?  I am going to say no to it all except for the one thing. Its lost,and missing.  I can't seem to find it? is someone here holding on to it for me? 

FBT  Have you seen my team sprirt around? has anyone here seen it? if so please return it to me asap. 

Quote:ok I have no idea what happened since our season ended last year,but i do know this. its like my team sprirt is missing?  has anyone seen it around here? could it still be disapointing blues cause they missed 6-10 by one game? did the loss to the worst HC destroy my team sprirt?  I am going to say no to it all except for the one thing. Its lost,and missing.  I can't seem to find it? is someone here holding on to it for me? 

FBT  Have you seen my team sprirt around? has anyone here seen it? if so please return it to me asap. 
It's just frustration.  The team has been lackluster for far too long.  It can only get better.
You listen to your dad too much.
i hope so,it seems really strange though. its like the messege board is all excited this year,and im just not as postive about jags as i ussalley am. It seems this year is complete oppsiotte messge board is all excited,and postive,but im not. its very odd. Maybe im hearing to much postive this year. I think the negtivity would fire me up more. i know that sounds strange,but maybe it did.
this has nothing to do with my dad. He was glad they passed on Normon. 

Snowy, do you realize what just happened in this draft. This draft might just top the 2014 draft. They may have just picked up the two best players in the entire draft in the first two rounds, and then after that they totally installed a pass rush that should start showing dividends this season. Dude, we totally have a DEFENSE.

As for you spirit, it's right over there in the corner of your bedroom. Breathe it in and start getting excited. We're going to win some games this season starting with an upset victory at home in September on opening day over the storied Green Bay Packers.

yes i know all we drafted,im aware of that. I'm also  aware the one guy got hurt,and didn't finesh his season in college. then last year our first round pick got hurt not even playing football. Hurt himself in the otas. We seem to have the worst luck with injurys last few years espailley to key players. I'm also aware Hurns played last year with a sports heroina. Maybe my team sprirt is holding back right now until players have OTAS,and get though 2 pre-season games.

Quote:yes i know all we drafted,im aware of that. I'm also  aware the one guy got hurt,and didn't finesh his season in college. then last year our first round pick got hurt not even playing football. Hurt himself in the otas. We seem to have the worst luck with injurys last few years espailley to key players. I'm also aware Hurns played last year with a sports heroina. Maybe my team sprirt is holding back right now until players have OTAS,and get though 2 pre-season games.
Every team has injuries. Our roster has been paper thin for years though so we didn't have guys to replace them. We have solid depth all over the roster now.
Injuries are freak and random, and all teams get them. If a player fears injuries he won't last long in this league. As fans we shouldn't fear injuries either. This roster is quickly filling up with depth so that if a player goes down, we can overcome it. We haven't been able to say that for years.

Quote:ok I have no idea what happened since our season ended last year,but i do know this. its like my team sprirt is missing? has anyone seen it around here? could it still be disapointing blues cause they missed 6-10 by one game? did the loss to the worst HC destroy my team sprirt? I am going to say no to it all except for the one thing. Its lost,and missing. I can't seem to find it? is someone here holding on to it for me?

FBT Have you seen my team sprirt around? has anyone here seen it? if so please return it to me asap.
Maybe it left with josh Norman to the redskins....
Quote:ok I have no idea what happened since our season ended last year,but i do know this. its like my team sprirt is missing?  has anyone seen it around here? could it still be disapointing blues cause they missed 6-10 by one game? did the loss to the worst HC destroy my team sprirt?  I am going to say no to it all except for the one thing. Its lost,and missing.  I can't seem to find it? is someone here holding on to it for me? 

Only you have control of your Team Spirit Wolfie...

Tighten Up Buddy...

NH3...
Quote:i hope so,it seems really strange though. its like the messege board is all excited this year,and im just not as postive about jags as i ussalley am. It seems this year is complete oppsiotte messge board is all excited,and postive,but im not. its very odd. Maybe im hearing to much postive this year. I think the negtivity would fire me up more. i know that sounds strange,but maybe it did.
Think Negative  Wolfie. Think Negative...

NH3...
Quote:Tighten Up Buddy...

How dare you use that phrase around these parts.
Quote:ok I have no idea what happened since our season ended last year,but i do know this. its like my team sprirt is missing? has anyone seen it around here? could it still be disapointing blues cause they missed 6-10 by one game? did the loss to the worst HC destroy my team sprirt? I am going to say no to it all except for the one thing. Its lost,and missing. I can't seem to find it? is someone here holding on to it for me?

FBT Have you seen my team sprirt around? has anyone here seen it? if so please return it to me asap.

I think this calls for another video. You need to do one post draft. Get fired up. Play some music in the background, and scream your [BLEEP] head off.
Go look at the closest liquor store. I have info from a reliable source that there are many spirits at the liquor store.

Quote:i hope so,it seems really strange though. its like the messege board is all excited this year,and im just not as postive about jags as i ussalley am. It seems this year is complete oppsiotte messge board is all excited,and postive,but im not. its very odd. Maybe im hearing to much postive this year. I think the negtivity would fire me up more. i know that sounds strange,but maybe it did.
if you need to read negativity to get fired up, read your own posts. They are terrible.
Just hope for the best. No harm in that.

[Image: 2104f18b39d43870b5460287f49dc355.jpg]

Look into his eyes and tell him you have no Jaguar spirit!
Maybe playing some Madden will start it up. I ave gotten fired up before from that too. ill try that tommorrew. 

Quote:Maybe playing some Madden will start it up. I ave gotten fired up before from that too. ill try that tommorrew.

why hold off for tomorrow what you can do today? BTW, I did notice The R.O.A.R. running off with some team spirit. Maybe its just a matter of chasing one down and pouncing on her with a textbook wrap-up. I bet you'd find that spirit that got away from you Wolfe. Wink
Pages: 1 2