Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Crime
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Confess to your greatest crime, here, on the Jaguars message board. (No Cops Allowed)

I hot-wired a 1944 Jeepney in the Philippines to take the kids in the neighborhood to the beach for the day. I did return it later that night (with a little less fuel).

Even given all my years of "stuff", that particular day is still one day, one moment in my life that I will always treasure. I didn't realize how much I would cherish it at the time ... Had I known, I may have never left the Philippines.

Yeah I'm not touching this one with a 10 foot pole.. Some is embarrassing, some is a bit intense and kinda graphic.. Let's just say this though, I grew up quick after some really poor decisions and thankful that I never got caught..
156mph in a 70 zone. Cost me $1500 and some doughnuts.
I blew out the plumbing of a certain facility way back in my youth by flushing sodium down the toilet. Pretty sure 18 years puts me outside the statute of limitations on property damage, and in retrospect, I'm lucky I didn't get blown up.

I once took a donkey and a honeycomb into a brothel... 

I once stayed up all night and binge watched like 20 episodes of COPS.

"All suspects are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law."

:whistling:

I remember this one time

...wait

...what were we talking about?

[Image: db517167e95de7cf7cdf78986331aa89.jpg]

Not telling

There was this one time at band camp.......never mind.

[Image: 56cd242ea08f11d38f82fedbdf21c51efedb1ce1...7cff85.jpg]

Quote:Confess to your greatest crime, here, on the Jaguars message board. (No Cops Allowed)

I hot-wired a 1944 Jeepney in the Philippines to take the kids in the neighborhood to the beach for the day. I did return it later that night (with a little less fuel).

Even given all my years of "stuff", that particular day is still one day, one moment in my life that I will always treasure. I didn't realize how much I would cherish it at the time ... Had I known, I may have never left the Philippines.

I think it was Italy, but I can't be sure.  We were pretty drunk (a bunch of sailors) and tried to steal a car that was parked on a hill.  Someone hit the parking brake and it was in neutral, and the car rolled down the hill striking another car that was parked.  We ran our [BLEEP] off back to fleet landing and got back to the ship.

Those days of me being young and dumb bring back some great memories.
Quote:I think it was Italy, but I can't be sure.  We were pretty drunk (a bunch of sailors) and tried to steal a car that was parked on a hill.  Someone hit the parking brake and it was in neutral, and the car rolled down the hill striking another car that was parked.  We ran our [BAD WORD REMOVED] off back to fleet landing and got back to the ship.

Those days of me being young and dumb bring back some great memories.
That was you!?!?!
I would love to participate however I am not sure if the statute of limitations have expired yet.

I smoked Pot.

Beat that.

Sooooo....... is this like the NFL where it really wasn't a penalty (crime) 20 years ago but it is now?

No, you still can't date your cousin.

Quote:No, you still can't date your cousin.
Clearly you are not from West Virginia
Quote:Clearly you are not from West Virginia

In that state, I think it's actually mandatory to date your cousin. It's optional to date your sister though. 
Nothing says great memories like being a thief.  Yay!

Pages: 1 2 3 4