Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Rich Eisen Interview with Myles Jack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...umiliating

Pretty good interview.  

Watch the video.  

Good God. Look at that comment section....

Quote:Good God. Look at that comment section....

I completely missed that, since I never really read comments on articles.  Since you pointed it out though, I looked over them and immediately regretted my decision.  

Back to ignoring comments sections on the internet.

classy young Man... 

Sorry, I haven't watched yet. But imagine skipping your last year of school, planning your life for this masterful moment, got invited to the big party, wore your tux, gathered everyone around, then got wholly snubbed by the entire league. How he turned it around emotionally in hours as seen in his Jville visit is beyond remarkable.

The trade up in round 2 has to help a tad. Jacksonville made him feel wanted, even if after the big dance.
Quote:You can't have a newcomer come in and....steal the show.  :angry:

HAHAHA. lordi, lordi. She now represents Jacksonville, great...

I think I may have just seen JW.
Give'm jersey 31...

ATL...

What about House?

Quote:I think I may have just seen JW.

A+++++++
My favorite part of the Jack interview?

The part where he said he is 100% and there will be no restrictions on his activity!

Quote:I think I may have just seen JW.

LOL Perfect!
I demand that the News4Jax person that did this be terminated immediately. 

I'd also like to mention that....I can't stop watching it and laughing.

Quote:Sorry, I haven't watched yet. But imagine skipping your last year of school, planning your life for this masterful moment, got invited to the big party, wore your tux, gathered everyone around, then got wholly snubbed by the entire league. How he turned it around emotionally in hours as seen in his Jville visit is beyond remarkable.

The trade up in round 2 has to help a tad. Jacksonville made him feel wanted, even if after the big dance.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...umiliating

Quote:He had hoped to be chosen by the Jaguars all along, but the No. 5 overall pick was the slot he had in mind. Instead, due to NFL teams' concerns about the longevity of his career and the possibility of more knee surgery in the future, he fell out of the first round entirely. Jack told Eisen he and his family watched the second day of the draft from a Chicago hotel rather than returning to the green room Friday with other invited prospects who were not taken in the first round.

"It was, honestly, humiliating. It was embarrassing having to sit there, and afterwards walking out, having my girl to my left, my mom to my right, my grandmother to the right of her and having to look at them, it was a tough feeling," Jack said. "It wasn't a good night, truthfully."
Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/wjxt4/status/726941052691701760?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw'>You can't have a newcomer come in and....steal the show.</a> :angry:

See kids, drugs are bad.

[Image: south-park-s02e04c01-drugs-are-bad-16x9.jpg?]
Man. That is awesome.
"When I went down there the running back coach tried to pull me aside, but the linebacker coach wasn't going for it," Jack said.

It reminds me of how good J.J. Watt is at TE, but he's also a future H.O.F. DE.   If you are a great football player you don't always have to play only one position... but it helps to reduce injury risk if nothing else...

Quote:"When I went down there the running back coach tried to pull me aside, but the linebacker coach wasn't going for it," Jack said.

It reminds me of how good J.J. Watt is at TE, but he's also a future H.O.F. DE.   If you are a great football player you don't always have to play only one position... but it helps to reduce injury risk if nothing else...

That part was surprising. I thought everyone knew right away he would only play on defense in the NFL.
Quote:That part was surprising. I thought everyone knew right away he would only play on defense in the NFL.

The RB coach was kidding....
Pages: 1 2