Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Just met Telvin Smith,Allen Robinson and Hurns at Town Center!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Really cool dudes. Just talked Jack and Ramsey with Telvin!
Go onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

Were they 91% done with their errands for the day?

We're they wearing skinny jeans, nerd glasses and a bowtie.
Quote:Really cool dudes. Just talked Jack and Ramsey with Telvin!

These guys will seriously put my lifestyle in jeopardy.

The past few years I've really learned how to kick back and relax during games.  I mean there is something to be said about looking at mock drafts in October & November and being able to be in bed by 9 pm on draft day (after the Jags make their selection)

I'm not certain I can go back to my old ways of drinking heavily before games and wanting to fight every opposing fan.

Anyway, enough about me -- what did those dude say?  Myles needs to brace himself for the hip scene of Duval.
Quote:These guys will seriously put my lifestyle in jeopardy.

The past few years I've really learned how to kick back and relax during games.  I mean there is something to be said about looking at mock drafts in October & November and being able to be in bed by 9 pm on draft day (after the Jags make their selection)

I'm not certain I can go back to my old ways of drinking heavily before games and wanting to fight every opposing fan.

Anyway, enough about me -- what did those dude say?  Myles needs to brace himself for the hip scene of Duval.
Can we still care? I'm getting this sense of optimism...it's unusual and unsettling 
Quote:We're they wearing skinny jeans, nerd glasses and a bowtie.

0 for 3. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul!
i dont believe you

Quote:Go onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....

Are we South Parking this?
Quote:0 for 3. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul!

Billy Madison.