Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags Predicted to Win Super Bowl (Seriously)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, slightly baited you. But Stugotz just made the prediction that the Jags will win the Super Bowl within the next 5 years during his "observations" bit of the Lebatard show. This draft truly seems to be icing on the cake as far as the positive attention the past two years during the rebuild. Getting so much positive feedback helps reinforce a little that we aren't just a blind, hopeful fan base but that there's something substantial going on that others around the sport can see.
Got 'em!

You're really living up to your name here.

Lol thanks, but not MY prediction Wink

Though I'd like to hope for as much.
I'm with him. This team has some major swag brewing and players that the country will soon rally behind.
Quote:Ok, slightly baited you. But Stugotz just made the prediction that the Jags will win the Super Bowl within the next 5 years during his "observations" bit of the Lebatard show. This draft truly seems to be icing on the cake as far as the positive attention the past two years during the rebuild. Getting so much positive feedback helps reinforce a little that we aren't just a blind, hopeful fan base but that there's something substantial going on that others around the sport can see.

What hour?
Quote:What hour?
Somewhere between noon and 1.

He does this bit where he just spews random thoughts. This was one of them. No elaboration or anything.
Quote:Somewhere between noon and 1.

He does this bit where he just spews random thoughts. This was one of them. No elaboration or anything.

Thanks. I can stop listening to this now. Sounds like hours of Laremy Tunsil talk.
Quote:Thanks. I can stop listening to this now. Sounds like hours of Laremy Tunsil talk.
And Lebatard is flat out awful. Mike and Mike are overplayed and Bomani Jones is garbage too.

I like Russilo but thats probably it.
All those championship posts are finally, coming in handy.

Quote:And Lebatard is flat out awful. Mike and Mike are overplayed and Bomani Jones is garbage too.

I listen to DP a little, but mostly local guys (Portland, OR) and I stream Mike Dempsey when I get to work. Most of the national guys are horrible- including Dan Patrick, but it beats wacky FM DJ morning show guy.
Was at about 12:50 EST, last few minutes of the show in the spewing of random thoughts segment as already referenced. Was a "thought" or two after a half-hearted low grade for the Titan's draft. Not anything with any elaboration but definitely an attention-grabbing statement. Still, good to hear it with all the other positive vibes. Rather than in the past when we've just be a blinded fan base, hopeful things would come that no one else was seeing (lol).

No one else saw hopeful things because this team has been suffering so long there was not much good for the media to talk about. That said, it is still great to finally read and hear about high expectations throughout the offseason.

Quote:And Lebatard is flat out awful. Mike and Mike are overplayed and Bomani Jones is garbage too.

I don't listen to sports talk unless it's football season.

Espn radio is an abomination. It's a bunch of middle aged men talking about how cool they think they are.

I swear, if I ever run into Danny kannel I'm gonna clown that dude until he starts crying like the child he is.

I liked stugotz and lebatard before they moved their timeslot, haven't listened to them since.

Scott van pelt and rusilo were at least bearable. But rusilo and kannel talkin bro talk aggravates me to no end.
FWIW, getting the Jags at 5:1 odds to win the AFC South is pretty solid IMO.