Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Which undrafted rookies have a real shot?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know there is a log jam at a lot of positions but I think a couple of are UDFA have a chance to make the team. Here's my favs to make the practice squad at the least:

CB - Boddy-Calhoun (Baller, better then McCray and Gratz)

WR - Jamal Robinson (I think he could actually make this squad, insurance for the injury prone Marquise Lee plus another physical deep threat)

OL - Rashad Hill (OL is still one of the most contested position groups, has talent)

S - Jarrod Wilson (Hey there is a lot of competition at SS and if you ask me the position is up for grabs...Sample and Cyp are the favs but you never know)

What do you guys think about the UDFA's???

I wish we would of grabbed Paul McRoberts.  Guy played at my Alma Mater. Solid WR

Slater and Coulhoun
practice squad

Pearce Slater, Briean Boddy-Calhoun, and maybe Mike Hilton.  Probably not this year though.

Slater is a big dude.
I think Mike Hilton has a real shot of at least making the practice squad. His size is his only negative but he was a great defensive back at Ole Miss. If we didn't run the single high free safety i would say he could make the team as that but instead he is too small for the enforcer SS role. STer or Nickleback is his chance. I'm rooting for him though
Kicker dude

I think that Max Wittek has a chance to be a star.