Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: "Like This" --- needs refined
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the "Like This" icon really necessary without the "Dislike This" icon?

Personally, i'd like to see a "Like This" and "Dislike This" icon added to the posts.  Also, the totals should be publicly reflected on the users personal info below the "total posts" number.

Perhaps we could add a little flair to the totals by setting up a UFC type cage match pitting the person with the most likes (aka Mr. Nice Guy) Vs the person with the most dislikes (aka Troll dude)

I am against this in every way.

I would "Dislike this" post. Big Grin
I would be hilarious though if somehow his posts ended up having a dislike button, but no other posts did.

Quote:Is the "Like This" icon really necessary without the "Dislike This" icon?

Personally, i'd like to see a "Like This" and "Dislike This" icon added to the posts.  Also, the totals should be publicly reflected on the users personal info below the "total posts" number.

Perhaps we could add a little flair to the totals by setting up a UFC type cage match pitting the person with the most likes (aka Mr. Nice Guy) Vs the person with the most dislikes (aka Troll dude)
Admins would have to create a 'safe space' for folks to have meltdowns in.
I liked this

PLEASE add a "Screw This"

Quote:Is the "Like This" icon really necessary without the "Dislike This" icon?

So what you're saying is this board should be more like reddit?