Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jonathan Woodard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://youtu.be/9aX2fZvnCjQ Here's a very good video on Jaguars 2016 7th rd pick DE Jonathan Woodard. He's definitely a guy you want to root for.
I was getting ready to post this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aX2fZvnCjQ No need to waste a perfectly good copy.  I think dude gone be good.  Wayyyy better than Larry Hart.

Andre Branch 2.0.
Quote:Andre Branch 2.0.

He is a seventh round pick.
Quote:I was getting ready to post this.  No need to waste a perfectly good copy.  I think dude gone be good.  Wayyyy better than Larry Hart.

Let's sure hope so. Remember with Gene Smith compared Larry Hart to Robert Mathis haha

lol
Andre Branch would be fantastic value in the 7th
Quote:Andre Branch would be fantastic value in the 7th

Andre Branch was another example of Gene Smith's "reach for need" philosophy. He was our second round pick.
I like this guy as well.  Could become a big steal. Best of luck to him.

Quote:Let's sure hope so. Remember with Gene Smith compared Larry Hart to Robert Mathis haha

Yeah and I can remember being drunk off da koolaid too. Just a'waitin for tha DPR to shine. SMH!
Quote:Andre Branch was another example of Gene Smith's "reach for need" philosophy. He was our second round pick.

To be fair he was projected early second round so it actually wasn't one of those typical Gene Smith picks.
Quote:Andre Branch was another example of Gene Smith's "reach for need" philosophy. He was our second round pick.

He always preached BPA when he was here. Either way, he couldn't rank 'em or pick 'em.
Quote:He always preached BPA when he was here. Either way, he couldn't rank 'em or pick 'em.

But he did not always pick the BAP - see Tyson Alualu at #10 and Banger in the third round.
Quote:But he did not always pick the BAP - see Tyson Alualu at #10 and Banger in the third round.

I actually believe he picked BAP.  His board was just absolute garbage.

Curious to know if you are 12 or just really, really dumb.

Ccchhhaaammmpppiiiooonnnsshhhiiippp
Same High school as Jalen Ramsey