Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: For all Ted Cruz Believers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Obama rekt your boy!!!

[Image: AFRp785.jpg]

Ted Cruz and his wife:  Values and principles are to get elected.  Helping an old elderly woman who fell down?  Pshhhhh Ain't nobody got time for dat!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqTO189MUys

Ted's wife--- She makes me laugh...  She's a true human... She saw Carly fall and reacted to it.  Sure, she still ignored it and didn't care enough to make sure she was OK...  But at least she still has a vestige of humanity...

Cruz on the other hand, saw it, and just turned his back.  But yeah, I'm sure he's gonna care about us workers if he's elected.  Riiiiiight....  He doesn't even really care about his VP running mate and her osteoporosis when she could have broken her hip!!!!  LOL

The really sad thing about Lyin Ted is that he has no chance of being the candidate. Even if the GOP steals the nomination for Trump, they will most likely give it to Kasich (more of an establishment guy). Everybody in the political system hates Ted Cruz. So do the voters. The guy is just straight up unlikable.
Quote:Ted Cruz and his wife:  Values and principles are to get elected.  Helping an old elderly woman who fell down?  Pshhhhh Ain't nobody got time for dat!!!!

WoW, they dont like old people...
Quote:Ted Cruz and his wife:  Values and principles are to get elected.  Helping an old elderly woman who fell down?  Pshhhhh Ain't nobody got time for dat!!!!

C'mon now, it looks like he didn't even see it happen and Fiorina was back up giving hugs when he turned around. I'm no Cruz lover but this is pretty silly.
It is silly... I'm not gonna lie. But there's a blow up of the video where it almost looks like he saw it happen and then turned his back to pretend like he didn't see it. And his wife totally saw it and ignored it.

It's not a huge thing, but it plays into a theme with the guy.
Quote:It is silly... I'm not gonna lie. But there's a blow up of the video where it almost looks like he saw it happen and then turned his back to pretend like he didn't see it. And his wife totally saw it and ignored it.

It's not a huge thing, but it plays into a theme with the guy.

It looks like the wife looked down, asked if she was ok, and went back to waving when she saw that she was getting back up on stage. 
Quote:It looks like the wife looked down, asked if she was ok, and went back to waving when she saw that she was getting back up on stage.

I think there's actually another angle where it's clear that she was pushed by the 6 year old daughter, and as she was falling, carly could clearly be heard saying, "Rafael, it's all for you!!!"
He saw it happen, I mean, look at that face!

I'm no Obama supporter but did he really say that?  If so he gained a few points in my eyes.  :thumbsup:

It wouldn't load for me, but was it at the White House Correspondence Dinner when he mentioned Cruz not knowing what a basketball hoop was called?

The Ted Cruz supporters are so upset that he dropped out, its like they lost the Season before it even ended & don't know how to react.

Donald Trump is the GOP ticket, deal with it.

Quote:It wouldn't load for me, but was it at the White House Correspondence Dinner when he mentioned Cruz not knowing what a basketball hoop was called?

The Ted Cruz supporters are so upset that he dropped out, its like they lost the Season before it even ended & don't know how to react.

Donald Trump is the GOP ticket, deal with it.

em No I'll stick to my principles. IF Trump can convince me he is even slightly conservative I might vote for him as of today I'm still convinced he's a moderate liberal AT BEST and I won't vote for a liberal. 
He still is better than Hilary Clinton is he not?

I mean she should be on death row for committing treason & espionage.

The only reason she is not in a federal prison is because we have the most corrupt President & administration in US History (also the reason that Donald Trump is being audited by the IRS - as many whistle blowers have exposed the IRS for attacking Right wing supporters).

Wake up people... when the democrats want to take your guns away & have been slowly taking away all your liberty (and oh by the way their presidential candidate is a communist.. you probably want to be more active in this year's election).. or welcome the USSA

Quote:He still is better than Hilary Clinton is he not?

The only reason she is not in a federal prison is because we have the most corrupt President & administration in US History (also the reason that Donald Trump is being audited by the IRS - as many whistle blowers have exposed the IRS for attacking Right wing supporters).

Wake up people... when the democrats want to take your guns away & have been slowly taking away all your liberty (and oh by the way their presidential candidate is a communist.. you probably want to be more active in this year's election).. or welcome the USSA

Better than Hillary on what?

Taxes? He's already tossing his tax policy out the window now calling it a starting point and doesn't really expect to cut taxes especially at the higher rates

Minimum wage? Well they're identical here

Economic policy? He has zero plans to address entitlement reform, He is also a guaranteed to raise the cost of living in the form of new consumer taxes (tarriffs)

Social issues? Hes not defending planned parenthood and he ain't appointing any conservative judges

Foriegn policy? Both war Hawks literally no difference in the two

[BLEEP] I really don't see a difference
Quote:He still is better than Hilary Clinton is he not?

I don't like Hillary Clinton at all, but as far as I know she has not committed either crime that you mentioned.  
Quote:I don't like Hillary Clinton at all, but as far as I know she has not committed either crime that you mentioned.  

What do you call it when the Secretary of State sell US policy for personal gain? I call that treason.

Sounds like the turd that won't flush isn't out of it quite yet.
Quote:What do you call it when the Secretary of State sell US policy for personal gain? I call that treason.

I call it unethical at the very least, and definitely criminal, but it's not treason as defined by 18 U.S. Code § 2381 - Treason.

Quote: 

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States, levies war against them or adheres to their enemies, giving them aid and comfort within the United States or elsewhere, is guilty of treason and shall suffer death, or shall be imprisoned not less than five years and fined under this title but not less than $10,000; and shall be incapable of holding any office under the United States.

I suppose a case could be made regarding the part in bold, but I doubt that it would ever hold up in court.