Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Have they said what they plan to do with Jack?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Like where is he going to start? Or will he start at all? Have they said if they will play him at safety yet?

Never mind I just watched some of the interviews. They don't even know where they're going to play him at yet lol. 

This is really a warranted thread starter...
Yeah, he's gonna play on defense
Otto and LEO
Quote:Otto and LEO

LEO?

Did Gus Bradley say he will play both positions as a rookie?

Lotto...
Gus did not come out and say it.
Jack will never play LEO
Quote:Gus did not come out and say it.

So nobody should be reporting on this MB he will be our Otto.
Quote:So nobody should be reporting on this MB he will be our Otto.

I think he will play OTTO for sure. I think he will dabble at LEO throughout the seasin.
I don't care as long as he's shutting down those problematic TEs for us.
Otto, Ss and mlb is where he should play, even weak side if TElvin were to get hurt.
Quote:I think he will play OTTO for sure. I think he will dabble at LEO throughout the season.

No way he plays Leo. We drafted someone else to back up Dante Fowler for that role. I think his name is Yannick Ngakoue.
Quote:No way he plays Leo. We drafted someone else to back up Dante Fowler for that role. I think his name is Yannick Ngakoue.

I'm not getting into it with you. I think he will play OTTO and LEO.
Quote:Otto, SS and MLB is where he should play, even weak side if Telvin were to get hurt.

Ramsey can be our strong safety when is not lined up at cornerback. We need Jack to be a linebacker on every down.

I would love to see Jack move to Will if/when Smith gets hurt, but of course hope it is never necessary.
I always figured he'd play Otto until Poz leaves and then he'd take over MLB.

Quote:I always figured he'd play Otto until Poz leaves and then he'd take over MLB.

When Poz gets hurt he can slide over to the middle.
Since Jack can Play both linebacker and defensive back, I think they need to invent a new position for him. Maybe call it the Jack. It's a combination linebacker and defensive back that changes his assignment based on how the offense lines up.
Pages: 1 2 3 4