Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I think we have something with Sheldon Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Obviously I'm incredibly biased, there's a chance that this is completely reactionary, and I'm sure that every team feels the same about their mid-round draft picks but he just looks different on tape. He pops, is aggressive, and disruptive. I've seen some mocks peg him in the first round with him falling because of measurables. But then I hear his interviews and the way he talks about football. He's a natural leader and was team captain at ND. I think we have something special

Ultimately I want to open up a discussion about Sheldon Day
My favorite thing about him is that he just keeps on going every play. Crazy motor. Even when a play seems out of reach, he is always hustling to the ball. Fans love that type of stuff.
Yea, i like him. Quick hands.
Hopefully he's a poor man's Aaron Donald. I'd take that all day.
Quote:My favorite thing about him is that he just keeps on going every play. Crazy motor. Even when a play seems out of reach, he is always hustling to the ball. Fans love that type of stuff.

That is the kind of thing we can't read on stat sheets.

Are you basing this on You Tube highlights or actual ND games?
Quote:That is the kind of thing we can't read on stat sheets.

Just the few games they have on his draft breakdown page.
Quote:Hopefully he's a poor man's Aaron Donald. I'd take that all day.

That's his new nickname. They say he has a relentless motor so it's especially fitting.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
I call him Day man

https://youtu.be/TzaVd6zl2bA
Day Day

From the movie Friday
Quote:Day Day

From the movie Friday

He was selected on Saturday.
Quote:He was selected on Saturday.

Lol
Quote:I call him Day man

https://youtu.be/TzaVd6zl2bA
Man, Always Sunny is so great.
Every year someone starts a "make up nicknames"  thread right after the draft. We need to stop that and wait until they actually play games that matter.

I like him. We have a solid rotation. Especially at the 3T.

Quote:Every year someone starts a "make up nicknames"  thread right after the draft. We need to stop that and wait until they actually play games that matter.
Or just let people have fun....  :thanks:
Quote:Man, Always Sunny is so great.

Easy watching and brilliant writing. Can't go wrong.
Quote:Every year someone starts a "make up nicknames" thread right after the draft. We need to stop that and wait until they actually play games that matter.

Or you can wait until they actually start one of those threads before you complain.
Quote:He was selected on Saturday.
Seriously.... You can't be a real person.
His game against Texas was insane. Dude had at least 5 hurries by himself.
Quote:That is the kind of thing we can't read on stat sheets.

I've watched a lot of Notre Dame games on NBC. His motor is tramidious and I believe the Jags are planning to use him at the 3tech but I also believe he can play some Nose as well. Especially on 3rd down
Pages: 1 2 3