Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars are not a laughing stock
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/jacks...sey-042916

I found several articles like this, including another one on ESPN.  It is so odd for national sports sites actually writing good things about the Jags

2 players legitimately competing for defensive rookie of the year on the same team. 

good times

Fowler is smiling right now bc he is going to show out with Yannick, Jalen, and Myles.
every member of the team is smiling and looking at there contracts for all the bonus's they are getting this year.

Great thread to display all the Jaguars love. We spent years complaining about the lack of exposure so why not enjoy this moment. We all know it may be fleeting. Here's another article.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...12699.html

Long gone are the days of drafting Jorge Cordova, Larry Hart, Rod Issac, or Scotty McGee.....
Quote:Long gone are the days of drafting Jorge Cordova, Larry Hart, Rod Issac, or Scotty McGee.....

I just threw up a little
I think I need a lie down.
Quote:Long gone are the days of drafting Jorge Cordova, Larry Hart, Rod Issac, or Scotty McGee.....
How about drafting a REAL AMERICAN? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09oUUhkSxbQ
Someone get the bandwagon ready
Quote:2 players legitimately competing for defensive rookie of the year on the same team. 

good times

Is this considered Fowler's rookie season, too? In baseball, at least, he'd be considered a rookie. Maybe it's 3..... lol.

Quote:2 players legitimately competing for defensive rookie of the year on the same team. 

good times

That is what Dante Fowler was supposed to be doing last year.

I mean I still like Rod Isaac tbh lol
Quote:I mean I still like Rod Isaac tbh lol

Larry Hart and Brian Witherspoon all day baby.
I REALLY hope we see a new Jags team this yr. I have been thinking about buying tickets to the London game this yr.

Quote:I REALLY hope we see a new Jags team this year. I have been thinking about buying tickets to the London game this year.

We will definitely see a new Jaguars team this year.
Quote:That is what Dante Fowler was supposed to be doing last year.

Yes but he was injured so he couldn't compete.  Stuff happens.  I think he'll be back to 100% this year though.
Chad Reuter graded each day of the draft for all 32 teams. This is what he wrote about our draft:

Quote:<b>Jacksonville Jaguars</b> 
<b>Draft picks:</b> Jalen Ramsey (No. 5 overall), Myles Jack (No. 36 overall), Yannick Ngakoue(No. 69 overall), Sheldon Day (No. 103 overall), Tyrone Holmes (No. 181 overall), Branden Allen (No. 201 overall), Jonathan Woodard (No. 226 overall) 
<b>Day 1 grade:</b> A 
<b>Day 2 grade:</b> A 
<b>Day 3 grade:</b> A 
<b>Overall grade:</b> A 
<b>The skinny:</b> The Jags needed a defensive playmaker and they got the top player on many teams' boards. His fit as a tall, long corner is perfect for Gus Bradley's system. Apparently, the Jaguars' doctors didn't have an issue with Jack's injury. If he gets back on the field, this will be an amazing bargain. Giving up pick No. 146 was worth it. Ngakoue is a pure pass rusher that will benefit from being used in subpackage to start his career. 

Day provides energy into the defensive line despite his lack of size. Holmes was a very productive FCS-level player. It was shocking that Allen wasn't picked in the fourth or fifth rounds, so Jacksonville got a steal. Woodard's been on the radar for quite a while and is a late-round version of Malik Jackson.

I think he should have given us an A+ for Day 1.

Quote:How about drafting a REAL AMERICAN? 

That video was hilarious. The vocals were as bad as Gabbert's play. But I'm sure rollerjag will be around soon to tell me I need a tuner to determine that.
Pages: 1 2