Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Here Kitty Kitty Kitty...........
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Eagles Caught On Webcam Feeding Cat To Offspring

A livestream video of nesting eagles feeding their young reminded viewers that nature isn't always pretty (video below)

On April 26, a webcam that had been set up at the Hays bald eagle nesting site in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, captured two adult eagles feeding the carcass of a cat to their two young eaglets, the Pittsburgh Post Gazette reported.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/a...-were-left

I'm not clicking on that link! Sad
CAT! The other white meat! :teehee:

My dogs were looking over my shoulder. I never knew dogs could cheer.

Something has to keep the population in check.

What did the first eaglet say to the second eaglet?

"Hey, it tastes like chicken."
Meh...it's a cat.
Quote:Meh...it's a cat.

Not anymore.  Now it's eagle poop.
[Image: 147-freecat.jpg]

I hope you all get fleas!!
Birds are savages. We have a large hawk and owl population around here, and those things will attack up to small dogs. I'm terrified of them.
Quote:I hope you all get fleas!!

It's better than getting crabs!  
Quote:It's better than getting crabs!

An infestation is an infestation....
Paging JDub, paging JDub, you have a call on the white courtesy phone.
Quote:Birds are savages. We have a large hawk and owl population around here, and those things will attack up to small dogs. I'm terrified of them.

There's a big hawk that lives close to my house.  Whenever I see it, I grab my wife's cat, paint a bull's-eye on it back and put it outside.  Two years and the stupid hawk still hasn't gotten the job done.
Had a strange encounter with a purple cat the size of a kitchen table before. I thought it was some kind of prophet,stared at it for a minute or two,then quickly ran to the confines of my room for safety.
Quote:I'm not clicking on that link! Sad

Me neither. :-(
Quote:[Image: 147-freecat.jpg]

I don't like you right now. :-P
Quote:Had a strange encounter with a purple cat the size of a kitchen table before. I thought it was some kind of prophet,stared at it for a minute or two,then quickly ran to the confines of my room for safety.

By any chance were you under the influence of a particular type of mushroom or chemical?

Quote:By any chance were you under the influence of a particular type of mushroom or chemical?

Chemicals a plenty,I'll never forget the sheer terror I felt when it puffed itself up like one of those fish. Put me off cats for life.
Pages: 1 2