Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump handed Merkel $374B NATO bill during talks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Trump handed Merkel $374B NATO bill during talks

President Trump handed a bill to German Chancellor Angela Merkel for about $400 billion -- money he claims Germany owes NATO -- during their White House meeting earlier this month, according to a British newspaper.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/...talks.html

And?

I'm sure she will say "Oh man! So sorry Mr. Trump. Here's your money"

Quote:And?

I'm sure she will say "Oh man! So sorry Mr. Trump. Here's your money"

It's just about time for other countries to pull their own weight.
Quote:It's just about time for other countries to pull their own weight.

I believe that's the point he was trying to make
Quote:Trump handed Merkel $374B NATO bill during talks

President Trump handed a bill to German Chancellor Angela Merkel for about $400 billion -- money he claims Germany owes NATO -- during their White House meeting earlier this month, according to a British newspaper.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/03/...talks.html

Excuse me Mr. President, how much did you say to make this invoice out for ?

[Image: accounting-clerk-at-02-05-16.jpg?itok=QOlw9UYB]
Is that officially on our Receivables?   Are we going to send them an Over 90 Days outstanding notice then threaten them with getting a collections agent calling them every day in attempt to get payment?  Wonder if Germany will ultimately register their phone number onto the Do Not Call website.

Someone needs to stand up to that [BLEEP] of a women. The rest of Europe is too afraid to do anything
Lol Fox News wins again!

Best reporting website there is.
If this is true, I would love it. I would like it even more if we pulled out of NATO, United Nations, and World Trade Organization, as well as IMF. Get rid of the Fed and America truly would be great again.

Quote:If this is true, I would love it. I would like it even more if we pulled out of NATO, United Nations, and World Trade Organization, as well as IMF. Get rid of the Fed and America truly would be great again.

Yes!  And while we're at it, let's all go back to farming for a living.  
Quote:Yes!  And while we're at it, let's all go back to farming for a living.  

No, that's the goal of the Club of Rome leftists who want to eliminate power plants and 90% of the population.

We don't need any of those organizations HR86 mentioned. They only serve to obstruct the US economy.

Quote:I believe that's the point he was trying to make

Is that why his budget proposal increased military spending by 60 billion dollars?
I'm sure she'll pay it much like mexico will pay for the wall 

[Image: FYZNOuR.png]

Quote:I'm sure she'll pay it much like mexico will pay for the wall 

[Image: FYZNOuR.png]
No, that's coming out of cancer research.