Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: UMass students 'triggered' at event featuring politically incorrect comics, pundits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
LOL.  This is too funny.  The little (or large in this case) snowflakes on a college campus can't handle free speech.  One of them throws a tantrum like a little kid would throw.  Ironically, the title of the event is "Triggered".  It sure seems to have happened in this case.

The original story is here.

If you want a bit of entertainment, I would suggest doing a google or youtube search for "Steven Crowder epic rant".  I would post the video or link here, but there is some adult and PC-incorrect language in it.  It's his opening statement that pretty much "tells it like it is".

This is your future folks!
Cool story, bro
Quote:Cool story, bro

I sense that you must have been "triggered".  It's O.K.  You'll get a participation trophy.
Quote:I sense that you must have been "triggered". It's O.K. You'll get a participation trophy.

Mmmhhhh. Hmmmmmm.

Whatever
You know how people talk about not rewarding negative behavior when it comes to raising children? The question pops into my head with threads like these because it always seems to me that the people that complain about children like this are the same people that complain about the current generation while casually ignoring who raised that generation. 

Quote:You know how people talk about not rewarding negative behavior when it comes to raising children? The question pops into my head with threads like these because it always seems to me that the people that complain about children like this are the same people that complain about the current generation while casually ignoring who raised that generation. 

Well, I for one can assure you that I raised my kids slightly before this generation.  As of matter of fact, it was one of my kids that pointed this story out to me.  The quote that I got from the message (ad libbing) was something along the lines of "what the heck"? (said in another way).  My son couldn't believe how this "woman" reacted when she heard something that differed from her opinion/belief.
The girl in the audience that continues to scream throughout the speakers sounds like a 800 pound hog.

I always hear about how rude and disrespectful Trump supporters are, but when I see many Trump protestors, they scream, yell, and destroy other peoples personal property.  Just over the last few days it's all over the news.  If you're for Trump (or the Republican party in many cases) you are automatically labeled a racist by many...it's sad how things in the US have changed in recent times.

The professional victim part of the video is the best.

-Non Trump supporter

Don't you know those Trump protesters are part of a Rent-A-Mob funded by George Soros

Wow. That's just......bad. I agree with the statement at the end of the article. 

"If college liberals want any of their opinions taken seriously, they might want to work on their delivery."

And I would extend that to any liberals in the scope of that statement. Conservatives do themselves no favors either. 

The shrilling banshee did nothing to promote her cause. At all. If you want people to take you seriously you cannot act that way.

And for the record, I haven't raised any kids but it doesn't mean I don't know what I should expect from the younger generations and that is manners and respect. Back in my day- I was born in 1972 so my formative years were the 80's- we didn't have to like someone or what they said but if they were older than us we treated them with respect and had good manners. Of course we didn't have adults talking to us the way I hear adults talk to and around kids today either. I still treat people with good manners no matter how much I disagree with how they talk, act, etc. 

It's not that they were triggered. It's that they were stupid. I mean, maybe this triggered their stupidity, but I think it would have found its way out regardless.

[Image: 26h0qZSDtsfECpDFu.gif]

KEEP YOUR HATESPEECH OFF THIS MESSAGE BOARD

Quote:KEEP YOUR HATESPEECH OFF THIS MESSAGE BOARD
That gives me a headache.
Quote: 

She looks like that one character from Monsters Inc.
Quote:Don't you know those Trump protesters are part of a Rent-A-Mob funded by George Soros

it's totally backfiring too. they think people crowding the streets in angry mobs will intimidate voters to not vote Trump, but it is having the opposite effect.
Quote:it's totally backfiring too. they think people crowding the streets in angry mobs will intimidate voters to not vote Trump, but it is having the opposite effect.

Whinybritches threatening people who LIKE to fight. I don't think they've thought their grand plan all the way through.
Quote:[Image: 26h0qZSDtsfECpDFu.gif]

I'm saving that gif for future use.   :yes:
take a good hard look Anchorman, rollerjag, euro guy... that's you.  you all have much in common.

tyrannical feminist trash

Quote:take a good hard look Anchorman, rollerjag, euro guy... that's you. you all have much in common.

tyrannical feminist trash

You have triggered me with your hate speech! Quit oppressing me with your micro aggressions. I'm going to my safe space now so I can cry!
Quote:You have triggered me with your hate speech! Quit oppressing me with your micro aggressions. I'm going to my safe space now so I can cry!
[Image: 26h0qZSDtsfECpDFu.gif]
Sounds like you guys agree with the POTUS:

http://reason.com/blog/2016/05/15/obama-...ness-fragi
Pages: 1 2