Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump on point
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump'>Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/724993336000532480' title="1:07 PM - 26 Apr 2016">4m4 minutes ago</a>

<p class="">Bernie Sanders has been treated terribly by the Democrats—both with delegates & otherwise. He should show them, and run as an Independent!

The man speaks the truth.

Lol
This cannot have come from Trump. It does not say, "believe me," "I promise you," or "I guarantee it."
Of course he'd be a fan of that plan. Split the Democratic vote and he win in a landslide victory. Divide and conquer.

Quote:Of course he'd be a fan of that plan. Split the Democratic vote and he win in a landslide victory. Divide and conquer.

its an interesting strategy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Battle_of_Aspen

my favorite author used it to try and steal the city of Aspen from the establishment but they went behind closed doors and arranged a deal to ensure that never materialized.
Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump  4m4 minutes ago

Bernie Sanders has been treated terribly by the Democrats—both with delegates & otherwise. He should show them, and run as an Independent!

The man speaks the truth.

</div>

The man makes up "the truth". And he actually finds people who fall for it.
Quote:its an interesting strategy.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Battle_of_Aspen

my favorite author used it to try and steal the city of Aspen from the establishment but they went behind closed doors and arranged a deal to ensure that never materialized.
It's a proven strategy. In a two party system like the US, the introduction of a third party will always lead to a split vote in one section of the voter base and a victory for the other section.
Quote:It's a proven strategy. In a two party system like the US, the introduction of a third party will always lead to a split vote in one section of the voter base and a victory for the other section.

Yup until a third party movement can prove strong enough to be relevant.

My great dream is the logic party

Where science rules

Where instead of focusing on pro life and pro choice we focus on the alarming number of mistreated children already out there

Where people have the freedom to believe in what they like AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T GET IN THE WAY OF OTHERS RIGHTS

....  I was going to write more but then I realized it would just be a libertarian platfrom.
Wonder what Trump will be saying when the GOP denies him the nomination.

Quote:Wonder what Trump will be saying when the GOP denies him the nomination.
Now that would be fun, Cruz and Clinton as the main candidates and Trump and Sanders as independents. And no one with a majority in the electoral college.

On that note; what would happen if no-one got a majority in the electoral college?
Quote:The man makes up "the truth". And he actually finds people who fall for it.

dry those tears adam
Quote:Now that would be fun, Cruz and Clinton as the main candidates and Trump and Sanders as independents. And no one with a majority in the electoral college.

On that note; what would happen if no-one got a majority in the electoral college?

The real problem for an independent ticket is getting to the debates.  You have to be polling at least 15% two weeks before the first Presidential debate to get in.  This was a rule added after Ross Perrot, and even he wouldn't have met the requirements.  
Quote:Of course he'd be a fan of that plan. Split the Democratic vote and he win in a landslide victory. Divide and conquer.

figured that out all on your own huh? im proud of you
Quote:dry those tears adam

Tears of laughter! Did you see him speak in Pa. yesterday? The guy is on some serious meds. I think he's being paid by Comedy Central.

But he's got fanboys like you who take him seriously. You can fool some of the people all of the time.
Quote:figured that out all on your own huh? im proud of you
I be smart like that.
Quote:Tears of laughter! Did you see him speak in Pa. yesterday? The guy is on some serious meds. I think he's being paid by Comedy Central.

But he's got fanboys like you who take him seriously. You can fool some of the people all of the time.

No, i did not.  I don't attend every event like the #NeverTrump hooligans who obviously have no jobs and no life.
Quote:Tears of laughter! Did you see him speak in Pa. yesterday? The guy is on some serious meds. I think he's being paid by Comedy Central.

I am very curious what your position in society is that gives you this holier than thou attitude. 
Quote:I am very curious what your position in society is that gives you this holier than thou attitude. 

You really don't have to be all that smart to see through Trump, you just have to believe what your eyes and ears tell you, instead of what you want to believe

Quote:It's a proven strategy. In a two party system like the US, the introduction of a third party will always lead to a split vote in one section of the voter base and a victory for the other section.

Guess what Trump is doing?

There is no doubt in my mind that his intention was to split/disrupt the republican party in order to ensure Hillary's coronation nomination.

In my opinion, the election is pretty much over.  I don't see the republican party being able to stop Trump from getting the nomination, and if they do, he will run on a third party ticket and split the republican vote.  Either way though, if he wins the nomination, he isn't going to get the support of the entire republican party.  I personally for the first time in my many voting years will either stay home or write in a candidate.  I cannot cast a vote for him, even if it means that Hillary gets crowned elected.
Quote:Guess what Trump is doing?

There is no doubt in my mind that his intention was to split/disrupt the republican party in order to ensure Hillary's <del>coronation</del> nomination.

In my opinion, the election is pretty much over. I don't see the republican party being able to stop Trump from getting the nomination, and if they do, he will run on a third party ticket and split the republican vote. Either way though, if he wins the nomination, he isn't going to get the support of the entire republican party. I personally for the first time in my many voting years will either stay home or write in a candidate. I cannot cast a vote for him, even if it means that Hillary gets <del>crowned</del> elected.

I feel the same about Cruz. I will stay home or write in.
Pages: 1 2