Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump - Doesn't mind a "wide stance" in the stalls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey liberals!!  We got someone that's on our side!  Trump is cool with transgenders hangin' around our princesses perched on porcelain THRONES!!!

<p class="" style="margin-left:195px;font-size:16px;font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">“North Carolina did something — it was very strong — and they’re paying a big price,” Mr. Trump said. “And there’s a lot of problems. And I heard — one of the best answers I heard was from a commentator yesterday saying, leave it the way it is, right now.”

<p class="" style="margin-left:195px;font-size:16px;font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">He added that before the law passed, there had been “very few problems” but now North Carolina is experiencing an exodus of businesses and “strife” from people on both sides of the issue.

<p class="" style="margin-left:195px;font-size:16px;font-family:georgia, 'times new roman', times, serif;color:rgb(51,51,51);">“You leave it the way it is,” he said. “There have been very few complaints the way it is.”

He is always saying "I heard..." followed by something someone obviously told him directly.

Quote:He is always saying "I heard..." followed by something someone obviously told him directly.
Yeah. If you are going to use that phrase, then you better name the sources. Otherwise its irrelevant.