Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Cruz Dominates Colorado, North Dakota and Wyoming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thought that I would post this for the Trumpettes.

Cruz didn't dominate Colorado. The GOP knew that Trump was going to run away with the state, so they just up and changed the rules to guarantee that he'd lose. It was a completely underhanded move on Colorado's part to thwart the will of the people, and they only gave Trump fifteen (?) months' notice!

Cruz just won some regular season games. Trump is about to go on a playoff run.
Quote:Cruz didn't dominate Colorado. The GOP knew that Trump was going to run away with the state, so they just up and changed the rules to guarantee that he'd lose. It was a completely underhanded move on Colorado's part to thwart the will of the people, and they only gave Trump fifteen (?) months' notice!

But Trump is so smart that he thought that there was going to be a vote!

Quote:But Trump is so smart that he thought that there was going to be a vote!

Man, your hate for DT really consumes you, huh?
Quote:Man, your hate for DT really consumes you, huh?

If it makes you feel any better, I don't hate him as much as Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton.  He does run a pretty close third though.
Quote:If it makes you feel any better, I don't hate him as much as Bernie Sanders or Hillary Clinton.  He does run a pretty close third though.

OK, well that is good then. I do feel better.
Quote:OK, well that is good then. I do feel better.

As long as you little snowflakes feel better.   -_-
The definition of a turd that just won't flush.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/20/politics/t...index.html
Quote:Cruz didn't dominate Colorado. The GOP knew that Trump was going to run away with the state, so they just up and changed the rules to guarantee that he'd lose. It was a completely underhanded move on Colorado's part to thwart the will of the people, and they only gave Trump fifteen (?) months' notice!

As I pointed out in another thread, they didn't change the rules. Colorado chose it's delegates the same way they did in 2012. The only thing they did this year (actually last year) was to eliminate a straw poll that already had no bearing on how delegates were chosen.

Watching Lyin' Ted's speech in Indiana. Man, that guy is running out of steam.