Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ohio University College Republicans Mocked Safe Spaces, Snowflakes Want A Police Investigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Ohio University College Republicans Mocked Safe Spaces, Snowflakes Want A Police Investigation

This is becoming a daily source of entertainment, folks. The Ohio University College Republican chapter decided to inject a little bit of reality on campus by mocking safe spaces on the university’s graffiti wall. Now, the cupcake legions of OU are demanding a police investigation, once again exhibiting that they just don’t know how laws and free speech work (via Campus Reform)

http://beta.townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...ign=buffer

LOL.  It continues.  The little snowflakes demand an "investigation".

Quote: 

“Indeed, this wall is a place of free speech and expression; however, the words painted were troubling because they had a very different meaning to some than they may have to others viewing the message or even those who painted the message,” President Roderick McDavis wrote in a campus-wide email.

The wall is a place of free speech and expression as long as it is in compliance with the indoctrination that the little snowflakes have received thus far.

Preview of coming attractions. Mark stein is taking it on the head in Canada for quoting Muslim clerics in context and publishing a magazine that contests climate change. The justice department here is considering potential legal action against DENIERS.
Quote:Preview of coming attractions. Mark stein is taking it on the head in Canada for quoting Muslim clerics in context and publishing a magazine that contests climate change. The justice department here is considering potential legal action against DENIERS.

So take legal action against me.  What are they going to do?
Quote:So take legal action against me. What are they going to do?

Gulag.
LOL.  These poor snowflakes.  I wonder what happens to them when they get out into the real world?

They Melt real fast.....

Then go on disability so we have to take care of them