Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New York results
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just wanted to post it here before the Tuesday primary.  Here is one person's prediction:

19-Apr

total 95

Trump 74

Cruz 6

Kasich 15

Shocker trump will win the liberal northeast a true sign of his conservatism....
Didn't do bad in the south either
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/...-4222.html

All the polls shows Donald Trump with over 50% of the vote (except one which shows 49%)

Quote:Didn't do bad in the south either

He didn't get over 50% in the South and certainly no where near 3/4 of the votes.
Yeah but he won. Cruz got far less does that mean he's not conservative?
Quote:Yeah but he won. Cruz got far less does that mean he's not conservative?

Here's something to ponder...  if the field started out with say just 3 or 4 candidates, would Trump have won as much as he did?
Quote:Here's something to ponder...  if the field started out with say just 3 or 4 candidates, would Trump have won as much as he did?

You can also ponder if he would have won more if there were only 3-4 candidates.
Quote:Here's something to ponder...  if the field started out with say just 3 or 4 candidates, would Trump have won as much as he did?

No, and I believe that remains true even now with only 3 left.
Quote:Here's something to ponder... if the field started out with say just 3 or 4 candidates, would Trump have won as much as he did?
yes. Look at the national polling. He's comfortably ahead and Cruz has demonstrated a regional appeal.
Donald secured at least 89 delegates maybe more, and won with over 60%...

yet in Cruz's homestate (which Donald didn't even bother to campaign in) Cruz only got 43% while Trump got 26% & 48 delegates from Texas... Cruz got 0 from NY

Next Tuesday:

Connecticut     28 delegates - Trump takes all

Delaware        16 delegates - Trump takes all

Maryland         38 delegates - Trump takes all

Pennsylvania   71 delegates - Trump 53 Cruz 7 Kasich 11

Rhode Island   19 delegates - Trump 11 Cruz 4 Kasich 4

Quote:Donald secured at least 89 delegates maybe more, and won with over 60%...

yet in Cruz's homestate (which Donald didn't even bother to campaign in) Cruz only got 43% while Trump got 26% & 48 delegates from Texas... Cruz got 0 from NY

Starting at the 3:30 minute mark in the following video,   there's a breakdown of the numbers of the candidates that the media conveniently ignores because they want Donald Trump to win the Republican Nomination:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmgRK7zKi3s

I don't buy "the media wants Trump to win the nomination" stuff, but I agree that Trump is counting on his followers not being bright enough to realize that the system works for him, not against.

And where is badger and DewIT on here complaining about Trump getting 95% of the delegates when he got only 65% of the vote in New York.

Quote:I don't buy "the media wants Trump to win the nomination" stuff, but I agree that Trump is counting on his followers not being bright enough to realize that the system works for him, not against.

And where is badger and DewIT on here complaining about Trump getting 95% of the delegates when he got only 65% of the vote in New York.

Oh no, you got me cornered.  An actual vote took place so it's not as big of an issue for me

Where's adam guy with his dooshy condescending reply.  ill look forward to that. 

Quote:Oh no, you got me cornered.  An actual vote took place so it's not as big of an issue for me

Where's adam guy with his dooshy condescending reply.  ill look forward to that. 

You have me confused with StroudCrowd1.

Good to see you don't mind if it's unfair as long as someone voted and your guy "won".
Quote:You have me confused with StroudCrowd1.

Good to see you don't mind if it's unfair as long as someone voted and your guy "won".
You mad. I'm pretty sure the people you consider your friends can't wait to get away from you.