Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Question for Anti-Trump People (Pro-Trump Please Don't Answer)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Pro-Trump people, please do not chime in at least until there are say, 5 responses, because I just want an honest answer with no spin.  

My question for the anti-Trump people is,

1) Are you, or were you ever, rooting for Trump to be a successful President, for the good of the country?  

2) Are you, or were you ever, of the opinion that Trump is so incompetent and dangerous that you want whatever he does to be a failure, so he can leave the scene asap? 

Pro-Trump people, please let the anti-Trump people respond before you snow them under with invective about how stupid and unpatriotic they are. 

Quote:Pro-Trump people, please do not chime in at least until there are say, 5 responses, because I just want an honest answer with no spin.

1) Are you, or were you ever, rooting for Trump to be a successful President, for the good of the country?

2) Are you, or were you ever, of the opinion that Trump is so incompetent and dangerous that you want whatever he does to be a failure, so he can leave the scene asap?

Pro-Trump people, please let the anti-Trump people respond before you snow them under with invective about how stupid and unpatriotic they are.

1.) No way. I actually support most of his policies. Minus the wall, climate change beliefs, & and the make America great again opinion. It's always been great, it will always be great, and the best damn country on the planet.

2.) No again. Sit down, shut up, listen, and run the damn country and quit worrying about what people and the media say about you! Grow up!!!!

Listen if his administration is successful with jobs creation and some how fixes healthcare then we all win.

This awful bill today is being pushed to replace another awful bill all in the name of legacy.
Quote:1.) No way. I actually support most of his policies. Minus the wall, climate change beliefs, & and the make America great again opinion. It's always been great, it will always be great, and the best damn country on the planet.

2.) No again. Sit down, shut up, listen, and run the damn country and quit worrying about what people and the media say about you! Grow up!!!!

Listen if his administration is successful with jobs creation and some how fixes healthcare then we all win.

This awful bill today is being pushed to replace another awful bill all in the name of legacy.

Agree.

It's asinine to want him to fail. It won't hurt him besides his ego, but would affect us all.

I'm more concerned now than before. I actually wanted him vs Cruz,Rubio,Santorum,Bush. But so far? With his loose grip on realty, over the top narcissism, childish,irresponsible tweets....I am concerned.

There's still a learning curve, so hopefully he listens to those besides Bannon, Conway,etc.

But will he? His meeting with Merkl was embarrassing. Wouldn't shake hands?

If he can't " seal the deal" within his own party? It'll get interesting.
Quote:Pro-Trump people, please do not chime in at least until there are say, 5 responses, because I just want an honest answer with no spin.  

1. I definitely wanted him to succeed. Nobody should want him to ruin the country, because we're all going to pay for that in the end. I just saw it coming though. The man has always been a snake oil salesman who made his money on lies and empty promises. 

2. Again, nobody should want him to fail, because he is the leader of our country. If he fails, it's bad for all of us, but the writing was on the wall. He knew nothing about how government worked when he was campaigning and he still doesn't. You just can't make executive orders for everything. Our government is set up to try and stop dictators. 

While I am not a Trump supporter, please don't mistake this for being liberal. I hate liberals just as much as I hate conservatives. I am a proud Independent who always votes a mixed ticket. I just didn't want an arrogant, humorless, narcissistic, reality star for a president. 

1. I definitely wanted him to succeed. Nobody should want him to ruin the country, because we're all going to pay for that in the end. I just saw it coming though. The man has always been a snake oil salesman who made his money on lies and empty promises. 

2. Again, nobody should want him to fail, because he is the leader of our country. If he fails, it's bad for all of us, but the writing was on the wall. He knew nothing about how government worked when he was campaigning and he still doesn't. You just can't make executive orders for everything. Our government is set up to try and stop dictators. 

While I am not a Trump supporter, please don't mistake this for being liberal. I hate liberals just as much as I hate conservatives. I am a proud Independent who always votes a mixed ticket. I just didn't want an arrogant, humorless, 

Quote:1.) No way. I actually support most of his policies. Minus the wall, climate change beliefs, & and the make America great again opinion. It's always been great, it will always be great, and the best damn country on the planet.

I also tend to agree. Trump is such an idiot he'll bring harm to some good policies.

This health care bill fiasco is not a good start. Why the rush and secrecy? Why not have open hearings and give and take?  After whining and crying, moaning and groaning, they didn't have a plan ready to go? 

So much for Trump and the art of the deal. Who has he had to ever deal with? New York City trade unions and the mafia? Sounds like a lot of self-promotion to me, which a lot of people feel for. Sad. The Republicans are going to suffer from the same problem the Democrats had - not having a good politician in the White House. This is a democracy, and getting legislation passed is an art and a skill. The only skill possessed by the current president is the ability to send mean tweets.
No i dont want him to fail. Im very curious honestly about his economic polisy, because it so different. But I do think it will fail
You should have seen a little red squiggly line underneath "polisy".

rooting for the President.

also rooting for success to the global economy. 

Quote:You should have seen a little red squiggly line underneath "polisy".

LOL.  You just made my day.
Quote:No i dont want him to fail. Im very curious honestly about his economic polisy, because it so different. But I do think it will fail
Just forgot to " tapp" the spellcheck key.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/13/another-day-another-glaring-spelling-error-for-trump-and-co-this-time-its-a-library-of-congress-portrait/?utm_term=.e8740f6863aa'>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/13/another-day-another-glaring-spelling-error-for-trump-and-co-this-time-its-a-library-of-congress-portrait/?utm_term=.e8740f6863aa</a>
Quote:No i dont want him to fail. Im very curious honestly about his economic polisy, because it so different. But I do think it will fail

Quote:Just forgot to " tapp" the spellcheck key.

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/13/another-day-another-glaring-spelling-error-for-trump-and-co-this-time-its-a-library-of-congress-portrait/?utm_term=.e8740f6863aa'>https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/02/13/another-day-another-glaring-spelling-error-for-trump-and-co-this-time-its-a-library-of-congress-portrait/?utm_term=.e8740f6863aa</a>

Are we having an identity crisis?

Quote:LOL.  You just made my day.

Quality input from the Trumpettes.

I only want bad policies to fail unless failure is calamitous, I want the country to thrive.

I don't like Trump. Never have, never will.
It is pretty obvious and apparent the majority of the anti-Trump crowd would rather see the country crumble than Trump succeed no matter what they tell ya.

Edit: Example, see RJ's post above. The hate is strong.

Quote:It is pretty obvious and apparent the majority of the anti-Trump crowd would rather see the country crumble than Trump succeed no matter what they tell ya.

Did you read his post? " I want the country to thrive"

Your interpretation? " would rather see the country crumble"

And therein lie the issues.

The hate isn't strong, the interpretation is weak.

The love for country is strong, although love for an individual is weak.

DJT does have a tough slog. This anti Trump crowd you speak of includes his own party.
Quote:It is pretty obvious and apparent the majority of the anti-Trump crowd would rather see the country crumble than Trump succeed no matter what they tell ya.

Yup.. Just oozes "pathetic".. Such a sad little man..
I'm neither pro trump or anti trump. I don't like the guy on an individual level but that doesn't mean I can't support some of his policies. However this healthcare bill he's pimping for Paul Ryan is confirming my first hesitation about him.
And he can't even get the Healthcare Bill passed with a power in the legislative and executive branch.

It's easier to say No then govern.
Quote:Yup.. Just oozes "pathetic".. Such a sad little man..

Yeah, if only everyone would exhibit your class and take the high road - as you and Stoud always have (and still do, no doubt) when discussing Hillary, Obama or the Clinton Foundation. 
Quote:And he can't even get the Healthcare Bill passed with a power in the legislative and executive branch.

It's easier to say No then govern.

This may be the best thing that could have happened to Trump. Perhaps his ego has taken a hit and he'll take his job more seriously.
Quote:This may be the best thing that could have happened to Trump. Perhaps his ego has taken a hit and he'll take his job more seriously.

Maybe he will finally understand the US government. President may be Commander in Chief, but not the CEO. The buck doesn't stop here contrary to belief.
Pages: 1 2