Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gowdy Was Right! Comey lied under oath! Bombshell proof emerges …
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Gowdy Was Right! Comey lied under oath! Bombshell proof emerges …

Trey Gowdy realized after questioning FBI Director James Comey, that his lack of answers – didn’t add up. Gowdy basically told Comey to start answering with facts or just SHUT UP!

http://conservativepost.com/gowdy-was-ri...f-emerges/

Snicker.

Any photos of the Loch Ness monster?
Quote:Snicker.

Any photos of the Loch Ness monster?

[Image: 14dqa77.jpg]
Quote:[Image: 14dqa77.jpg]
Nessy is coming for you now. She doesn't like being insulted in such a way.  :no:
Gowdy ain't no joke...I wish more elected officials were like him

Quote:Gowdy Was Right! Comey lied under oath! Bombshell proof emerges …

Trey Gowdy realized after questioning FBI Director James Comey, that his lack of answers – didn’t add up. Gowdy basically told Comey to start answering with facts or just SHUT UP!

http://conservativepost.com/gowdy-was-ri...f-emerges/

I watched part of that exchange. There is zero doubt Comey was lying. You could see it all over.
Fake
Comey isn't looking so hot these days.
Quote:Gowdy ain't no joke...I wish more elected officials were like him
He should be Attorney General. If he were, One past president, multiple aids to said president, and one failed presidential candidate would be in some seriously hot water.
Quote:He should be Attorney General. If he were, One past president, multiple aids to said president, and one failed presidential candidate would be in some seriously hot water.
I think Sessions is alright, but I agree he would be good.
Quote:Comey isn't looking so hot these days.
Amazing how he was the Messiah when he announced days before the election that Hillary's emails were under investigation again.
Quote:Amazing how he was the Messiah when he announced days before the election that Hillary's emails were under investigation again.

No, I meant he really isn't looking so hot. massive bags under his eyes like he hasn't slept in a week.
"Bombshell Proof Emerges!!!"   Then they cite evidence that no one has seen. 
Quote:Gowdy ain't no joke...I wish more elected officials were like him

Not with that hair.